Author Topic: Some stuff that is suspected to cause Gynecomastia...  (Read 8955 times)

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member

[/quote]

Well based on you information then one should not eat or drink anything in order to avoid getting gyne. I'm not buying it
[/quote]

dont be an idiot. i didnt say that at all...im saying that I am choosing to avoid or limit my exposure to certain foods. And i'm not trying to "sell" you anything, just trying to make people aware that these things might cause gyne.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member

Or, an imbalance of hormones that your body manufactures.

We're all drinking the same water and eating the same chicken, yet some of us develop breasts and others do not.  I have one.  Explain that.
[/quote]

You guys are clowns! I did not say anywhere that food and drinking water is the single cause of gyne.  I said it MIGHT contribute! So stop drawing conclusions

And,

We are not all drinking the same water and eating the same chicken.  Water quality differs vastly between different towns, and of course different countries.  And the hormones, antibiotics, etc that farmers inject into animals varies greatly depending on countries and their laws. 

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I agree that environmental exposure can contribute to gyne. I recall reading a case history where about a dozen or so guys serving in the military on an island all got gyno. Could be chemical exposure, something they ate. Who knows? Anything that disrupts hormonal balance can cause it. Prescription drugs, OTC drugs, Occupational chemical exposure, and perhaps downing a tall glass of soy milk everyday for the past 10 years may contribute.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't sweat the soy, discussed that at post 7 on http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13886.0 if you're interested. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
I think that hormones are causing problems in humans which are taken in somehow from our environment. I don't have proof  or claim to know the origin of it, but how else do you explain the gradual lowering of female's age of onset of puberty? Seven and eight year old with menstrual periods was alomst unheard of 20-30 years ago- now it's failry regular.

If something effects them, I doubt males are immune to the effects.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024