Author Topic: What is your worst gynecomastia memory :'(  (Read 123878 times)

Offline kevinrex

• Posting Member
the comments my older sister would make when we were young really got to me. but as of late my worst is probably when i was talking to one of my female co workers. we got into a conversation about pregnancy. she told me i should never get pregnant because it will make my boobs get bigger. some of my coworkers who were eavesdropping laughed. but now that I'm older i don't care what people think. it was just really hard when i was a kid. i remember being at the mall when i was a teenager. i would just be walking inside the mall in a white teeshirt and some not a nice person would walk by me and shout out "titties", it was just the little things like that, that really reminded me i was different.

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
I REMEMBER GOING TO MILITARY SCHOOL AND HAVING MY ROOMATES GRABBING MY BOOBS AND SAYING "TITTIES" THAT REALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHYT AND BEING IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THEIR WAS A GROUP OF US DURING PASSING PERIOD AND THESE GUYS WERE MESSING AROUND GRABBIN EACH OTHERS NIPPLES AND ONE OF THEM SAID LAUGHING THAT MINE BOUNCED LIKE CRAZY...THEY HAD NO IDEA HOW PISSED I WAS BUT I DIDNT WANT TO SHOW HOW MUCH IT BOTHERED ME...I CANT WAIT TIL SEPT 24TH WHEN I FINALLY GET SURGERY...THATS GOING TO BE LIKE ME BEING BORN AGAIN.

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
I can relate to all most all those stories. Being called "breasts" in school when I was 11, then even in high school being called "chesty". I wanted to go home and cry. Jeeeeez, I know its affected my self-esteem and confidence my whole life.

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
that sucks man...most of us know how you feel....ive been told i had cheeseburgers growing out of my titties...and also this girl said behind my back that i had baggage like a girl...that one really fucking hurt.

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
To me everyday is a bad memory. I'm so sick of having this but yet I can not afford to have anything done about it.

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
To me everyday is a bad memory. I'm so sick of having this but yet I can not afford to have anything done about it.

look into insurance man. just keep pressuring them and say how it affects you and how it makes up depressed and stuff and keep doing it till they pay for your surgery........
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
how old are you? maybe you can get a loan...theirs alot of plans and payment methods that can work for you...u should look into that or ask your parents...let them know how you feel...its not easy but if you really want to get rid of this horrible condition u should do everything possible..just 8 days ago i was feeling like i was going to live with this for ever..but i talked to my parents had a consultation and now im having surgery in less than 2 weeks...just man up and tell someone how you feel...your parents most likely will not make fun of you.

Offline Paranoid07

• Posting Member
here's my worst memories:

1) I was with this hot girl, and when we got in bed, she noticed my boobs, and said something like "find a way to get rid of them boobs" ... that was enough to ruin the night...!

2) I haven't taken off my shirt in public for the last 12 years.... ( I am 36 now). 

3) At high school, I skipped all the swimming classes.... I am 36 and don't even know how to swim!

4) I think "gynecomastia" is one of the main reasons I am still single, and don't want to get married.

5) I just had my surgery 2 months ago, and I feel like a new born!. I used to blame gyneo for everything, and now I don't have anything to blame. Now, I am in a transition period, and going through a healing process ,both, physically and psychologically.! wish me luck!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I just had my surgery 2 months ago, and I feel like a new born!. I used to blame gyneo for everything, and now I don't have anything to blame. Now, I am in a transition period, and going through a healing process ,both, physically and psychologically.! wish me luck!

Best of luck dude...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It was like waking up into a nightmare every morning.

Exactly... having G is like being in a nightmare that you can't wake up from.  :-\

GB

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
3) At high school, I skipped all the swimming classes.... I am 36 and don't even know how to swim!

4) I think "gynecomastia" is one of the main reasons I am still single, and don't want to get married.

... now, I am in a transition period, and going through a healing process ,both, physically and psychologically.! wish me luck!

it's never to late to flip the world the bird and try to reclaim both of those for yourself.  good luck for sure. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
Worst memories are:

Happened:

Skins and shirts game; I did not take of my shirt; I just told everyone I was a shirt and nobody insisted since I was so serious...

Football initiation; had to run around the tract naked...I insisted I keep my helmet and shoulder pads to hide G.

Going to the beach is south america and keeping your shirt on; everyone kept telling me to take it off  >:(

Going to a community day event of the company where they hand out shirts; well they gave me small  ??? since all xxl-l. Well I stretched the F out of that shirt!

Finally,  One thing that never happened but always kept me thinking is the what if someone got badly cut and needed my shirt to cover the blead...how would I react...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Finally,  One thing that never happened but always kept me thinking is the what if someone got badly cut and needed my shirt to cover the blead...how would I react...

That reminds me of the time I went to an amusement park with a g/f and her family... We were on a water ride and my g/f got cold and asked for my jacket to get warm. I made some excuse not to give it to her...   I felt like a total schmuck... :-\

Ah, life with Gynecomastia....  just peachy!!!

GB

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member
every single day where I pretend I dont have it and just use a backpack to cover it up with my dark colored t-shirts with writing on the front and dont talk to anyone.

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member

probably in 7th grade in the cafeteria in front of everyone a girl was asking me what cup size i was and trying to pinch them while i was holding my tray trying not to spill everything while everyone stared.

or those goddamn scoliosis checks in gym class.

or swimming week in highschool. even the fat kids without boobs had their shirts off.

or how i had the nickname boobula. how the hell do you even come up with that?

cant really think of a day though that it hasn't ruined though.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024