Author Topic: My Diary... Post Op With Alex Karidis *Two Years (almost) Post-Op - Pictures*  (Read 21511 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi Everyone! !... Well, i'm 36 Days Post Op, Still really happy with the results! However i have a slight lump & some creasing on my left pec, which i will be asking Dr. Karidis about next Friday during my follow up appointment. Still massaging daily, especially the area with the lump. I have almost no problems weight training or cardio training, even though my Cardio has severly suffered! ha ha!

Anyway, i thought id post a posing photo! ha ha.. For a change, again i'm sorry about the quality! let me know if anyone fancies re-sizing some for me!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

hadenuf

Looking superb mate. I would not worry about the creasing too much. Still early days yet. Much better to have a crease than gyne! ;)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
The creasing will come and go mate. Mine did for a good few months and then settled down a lot. Still not 100% perfect but getting closer to it every month!  ;) Looking good though mate, wish I had managed to maintain my figure over the last month or two. Moving house has put a severe dent in my training routine! Back at the gym tonight though.  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Ye, to be honest im not that worried about the creasing!.. Its the lump in my left pec which im slightly worried about.. I should find out what it is on Friday! hopefully its just scar tissue. But i have a bad feeling about it!  :(

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hello, Just though i'd keep you updated..

I'll be going to see Dr. Karidis tomorrow as a routine follow up appointment. I will be asking a few questions regarding the lump which i have under my left pec, beneath the nipple.. which feels quite hard, - I hope it will be scar tissue, but i doubt it. I Have a feeling that there maybe a slight gland issue! ! !

I will also be asking about the slight crease - which i know is common, on my left side also. Even though its not particulary bothering me at the moment. Just to see what he says.

Im really worried about the lump, as i hope that its not gland, but there's nothing much i can do if it is!.. other than have it removed!

Anyway, I'll keep you posted... Many Thanks

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
It is strange how many people have reported a crease on the left side. I guess that fact, plus the fact that many people have reported it going eventually, should be cause for encouragement.

But your results look very good, you should be delighted.

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Thanks Albion!......

Went to see Dr. Karidis Yesterday, as I mentioned earlier, for a follow up appointment. I got there around 2, there was another bloke there also - if it was anyone on here?.. Anyway he was as polite as always and seemed very impressed with the results, he mentioned that he left around 2% of the gland, therefore the possiblity of it returning is very low! He also went to say that he removed a lot of fat from the area!
I went on to ask him about the 'lump' in the chest area, and he said that it was out the 'gland' area, therefore it would be impossible for it to be gland - What a relief!  :D ... and he said that it was scar tissue and with constant massaging it would eventually go!.. He also said that i was in the early stage of recovery! and that i still had quite a bit of swelling! - which i didnt think i had!.. & that it was causing my nipples to be very slightly puffy? - which again i didnt even realise! He said the crease would go with time, but im not really bothered about that at the moment to be honest.
He didnt take any pictures which i found quite strange, but he said its to early as i wouldnt reflect the final result, Was anyone else told this?
He went on to say that he would like to see me around February, which should give him an indication of the finished 'product'. Which im already looking forward to! ! ! ! !  ;D

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
make sure you massage the lump and surrounding area.
your results look great and Dr. Karidis really has done you proud.
Please remember that it can take 12 month for you to get a near final result.
Im at 24 months now and im alot better than i was at 12 months.
youll soon be there fella just be patient :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Thanks Mate!.... All i need now is your Username! ha ha ! ! !  ;D

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
Just need to ask a  few quick questions for those of you who went with Karidis. In the letter you get sent with that pack, it says to take a bag of toiletries. Exactly what did you take? I'm not staying overnight yet they want me to take toiletries? It also says for breast surgery to take a sport-bra. I doubt you guys did that and I'm not taking no sports bra, I don't own one and I'm not going to. But surely they'd give you a compression vest so what's the need for a sports bra? Besides does gyne surgery count as breast surgery?

Also in that pack I got info on liposuction but none on gynecomastia. Am I missing any?

hadenuf

Just need to ask a  few quick questions for those of you who went with Karidis. In the letter you get sent with that pack, it says to take a bag of toiletries. Exactly what did you take? I'm not staying overnight yet they want me to take toiletries? It also says for breast surgery to take a sport-bra. I doubt you guys did that and I'm not taking no sports bra, I don't own one and I'm not going to. But surely they'd give you a compression vest so what's the need for a sports bra? Besides does gyne surgery count as breast surgery?

Also in that pack I got info on liposuction but none on gynecomastia. Am I missing any?

Don't bother with a bag of toiletries as they are not need for a day case. Just take yourself mate. I took toiletries and slippers but neither were needed as they supplied a sort of slipper and the bathroom in the room had soap etc if needed. It says lipo only because apparently it costs more if gyno is put on the form, thats what his assistant told me anyhow. Sports bra is for women who have breast surgery and it looks like it is a general letter only.

Hope that helps.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member

Don't bother with a bag of toiletries as they are not need for a day case. Just take yourself mate. I took toiletries and slippers but neither were needed as they supplied a sort of slipper and the bathroom in the room had soap etc if needed. It says lipo only because apparently it costs more if gyno is put on the form, thats what his assistant told me anyhow. Sports bra is for women who have breast surgery and it looks like it is a general letter only.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. It's coming up for me and I'm nervous as hell. I'm a complete wreck, thinking about it. I can't wait for it to be over. You guys are so lucky to have already gone through it. Just worried about complications and all that stuff.

You did take that consent form right, for Karidis to sign? By the way how was the room you were staying in? Do you have any useful info that I should know before I go for the op?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024