Author Topic: Testicular Cancer  (Read 1900 times)

Offline DuhDude

• Posting Member
I heard testicular cancer caused hormonal imbalance.  I recently noticed a bump on my testicle, and Im getting it checked out.  Assuming that my gyn is caused by this, will it go away when the cancer gets treated??

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The bump could be a benign cyst as well, but it should be thoroughly checked out ASAP.

Whatever it is, it might be a factor and could have altered your hormone levels. I'm sure you'll have the authoritative answers to those questions soon.

In the case of Gynecomastia in an adult that is a symptom of some kind of pathology; The extent of regression depends upon how fixed or stabilized the breast tissue has become and how soon the pathological condition is treated. If the breast enlargement started 2 months ago, It and the bump on the testicle might be related. If you have had Gynecomastia for three years but only recently developed the lump or bump, They are most likely not related.

Until you get a definative diagnosis on that testicular bump, Gynecomastia is the least of your concerns.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024