Author Topic: Grand or scar tissue?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline mikes85

Just had surgery 7 weeks ago and am very worried. My nipples have started to puff out and I am worried the doctor didn't take out enough glandular tissue. My nipples were flat at first but have started to get puffy again. I wonder if they were only flat due to the compression garment. I have read that this might be due to scar tissue. The thing is, I can't tell if it is scar tissue or gland. It has to be one of the two, since I feel something under the nipple area. Does scar tissue feel anything like gland?

Offline MSJ108

If they looked flat right after the surgery, and they are just starting to puff out you prob are good. It prob is scar tissue. I am fighting off scar tissue right now as well. takes many many months for the scar tissue to dissipate.

Offline cube

• Posting Member
The impatience is extreme isn't it, i'm experiencing the same thing. I'm 3 months out and they also started to puff out after about 4 weeks. So far they are pretty puffy I haven't complained to the doctor because everyone sais I should wait 6 months. Hopefully they are right and that is the case, guess only time will tell. The impatience is killing me, this is really a make or break for my life right now, I'm tired of waiting.

Offline MSJ108

The impatience is extreme isn't it, i'm experiencing the same thing. I'm 3 months out and they also started to puff out after about 4 weeks. So far they are pretty puffy I haven't complained to the doctor because everyone sais I should wait 6 months. Hopefully they are right and that is the case, guess only time will tell. The impatience is killing me, this is really a make or break for my life right now, I'm tired of waiting.

Hang in there man. Keep massaging it def helps!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024