Author Topic: Few questions thanks in advanced every one.  (Read 1768 times)

Offline BoobsBgone525

• Posting Member
1) did any one here have this procedure done by stephen T greenberg in NY?

2) i first had the surgery back in may 07...i had it since puberty....ever since i got it removed, natural testosterone producers like Tribulus make my nipples burn.....i took tribulus b4 i had the surgery and never had the burning sensation ...but now it seems like they are more sensitve......same with marijuana...i smoke daily for 5 yrs with out a change in breast size....now when i smoke after the surgery my nipples burn and itch....well tissue grew back and i just had a revision surgery yesterday......how come after surgery al of a sudden my glands are extra sensitive to outside sources like tribulus and weed?

3) my left breast had more tissue to be taken out yesterday then my right......but my right side is alot more painful and swollen then my left...does this mean i ripped a stitch inside? i had a follow up visit with my doc today but hes the type that doesnt care about his patients...his the most popular Dr up in NY and his ego shows it.....i didnt even have my vest off all the way b4 he said ok everything looks good come back in on mon....and literally just walked out b4 i could even tell him about the pain...on my monday visit i wil force him to listen to me....i was droggy today from the painkillers...

any ways im sory about this weird sporadic post...i just took 2 percs and feeling all loopy rite now.....if any of u can answer any my questions i first congratulate you for understanding this post lol thanks 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024