Author Topic: A Gland??  (Read 3926 times)

Offline elvenrune

Can someone please describe this gland?? I have puffy nipples - but there's nothing under them. If I push them I can go back to the rib without feeling anything. They don't hurt at all, ever. If I pinch them lightly, they go back to normal for about a minute. I've felt around the nipple, and everything else feels like muscle. Can someone post please? Cause I'm confused haha - one second I think I've got it, then I read something that makes me think 'Wait, I don't have that!!' Tried weightloss just before Christmas (was 81 and 5'8) and dropped to 71.6 and still had them. Should I try losing more?
  And would somebody (NOT an advertising campaign hahaha) please tell me if 'diet aid of questionable value', Untimate 'diet aid of questionable value', or a program work? I'm not flushed with cash and spending $150 on something that may not work... would leave me tight for a little while as an apprentice.
  Sorry about the long post - just need to know from people who know!! (unwilling to talk to my family about it - the ones I told had, uh.. jokes about manbags, etc., which is funny for them.... ok, maybe for me too - but slightly insensitive  :-\ )

DrBermant

Can someone please describe this gland?? I have puffy nipples - but there's nothing under them. If I push them I can go back to the rib without feeling anything. They don't hurt at all, ever. If I pinch them lightly, they go back to normal for about a minute. I've felt around the nipple, and everything else feels like muscle. Can someone post please? Cause I'm confused haha - one second I think I've got it, then I read something that makes me think 'Wait, I don't have that!!' Tried weightloss just before Christmas (was 81 and 5'8) and dropped to 71.6 and still had them. Should I try losing more?
Sorry about the long post - just need to know from people who know!! (unwilling to talk to my family about it - the ones I told had, uh.. jokes about manbags, etc., which is funny for them.... ok, maybe for me too - but slightly insensitive  :-\ )

Any male mammal typically has some gland in his breast.  It is a function of the definition of being a mammal.  For almost all, the amount of gland is very small.  Gynecomastia comes in different degrees: from a tiny puffy nipple to a massive breasts. It does not take much to interfere with the cut look of a bodybuilder or athlete.

Gynecomastia Examination by feeling alone can be misleading. Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this Gynecomastia Anatomy drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Although I target gland first with my Dynamic Technique, shreds of gland remain behind with any surgical method.

Gynecomastia comes in many different forms.  Check out my Gynecomastia Gallery where you can view before and after pictures of gynecomastia and the changes with surgery. This is in a new slide show format.  You can slow down, speed up, and activate a navigation panel. Each image links to pages of further details about that patient, his problem, and his surgery. 

Take your time to view the various degrees of male breast enlargement. There are additional Gynecomastia Gallery Links on that page.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024