Author Topic: Looking for a Dr. in NJ  (Read 2785 times)

Offline 430blue

• Posting Member
Does anyone have a good experience with a Dr. in NJ, I have been on this quest for a couple of years now.  Everytime I was ready to pull the trigger I spent the money elsewhere (golf trip, golf lessons, home improvements, etc..).  But this time I have setup a flex health care account to cover the cost, so I have to use it or lose it.  I have heard a great deal about the Dr. in Richmond, but looking to explore the NorthEast area too.  Although I have the cash, I would like to finance, if they have that same as cash deal, do an automatic payment, and keep my cash, do they have those programs for this procedure. I am in the Clifton, NJ Area...

Thanks...Blue

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Manhattan is just across the river from New Jersey.  My office in Manhattan has a financing plan that might fit your needs.  Call Jennifer at 212 570 6080.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline 430blue

• Posting Member
Great, do you perform procedures on Fridays or Saturdays, they work best based on my work schedule.

DrBermant

Does anyone have a good experience with a Dr. in NJ, I have been on this quest for a couple of years now.  Everytime I was ready to pull the trigger I spent the money elsewhere (golf trip, golf lessons, home improvements, etc..).  But this time I have setup a flex health care account to cover the cost, so I have to use it or lose it.  I have heard a great deal about the Dr. in Richmond, but looking to explore the NorthEast area too.  Although I have the cash, I would like to finance, if they have that same as cash deal, do an automatic payment, and keep my cash, do they have those programs for this procedure. I am in the Clifton, NJ Area...

Thanks...Blue

We do see many patients from New Jersey and around the world who prefer my techniques.  To minimize travel to Richmond, many start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.  Here are a few of the experiences of New York patients with Gynecomastia.

We do offer Saturday surgery.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays and some Fridays -- not Saturday.  Best is to contact my surgical coordinator, Jennifer, at (212) 570 6080 or jennifer@drelliotjacobs.com

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024