Author Topic: Temporary Puffy Nips after surgery?  (Read 6428 times)

Offline ih8gynec

• Posting Member

Hey
dont wanna throw fuel on your fire, but do you have any other concerns about your chest other than purely the nipples ?

Not really. The left side is a bit strange looking from what I hope is scar tissue pushing through, but otherwise nope. Why?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 01:37:25 AM by ih8gynec »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I just dont get it... why can't he take a needle stick it in ... and just take whatever is inside .. outside... weather its air.. liquid.. or whatever... there isnt supouse to be gland left... so whats the problem :(

dude, i can't describe how much i think like you do. someone plz answer his question.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

dude, i can't describe how much i think like you do. someone plz answer his question.

There probably IS gland left, that's why. Surgeons don't ususally take out ALL of the gland. So, they "roll the dice" with how much to take out and how it will affect you.

I don't think you need to stress out on your chest. I think it looks okay and you should be out there enjoying life.

Offline collegedude

• Posting Member
Hey guys, it's one year later now. Anyone still have their puffiness?

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
I am in the same situation as all of you guys....4 weeks post...looked perfect for the first 5 days or so and gradually puffed out again. My question to all of you is what type of surgery did you have?

I had lipo in janurary and excision revision last month. I looked puffy the day after with lipo only (it left the gland behine) BUT with excision I was PERFECTLY flat the first week....some im confident that its just scar tissue.  ::)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member

Offline collegedude

• Posting Member
I'm also exactly 4 weeks post op. I had excision. My right is fine, but my left is still kind of puffy with hard tissue-like stuff underneath. It's probably swelling and scar tissue. Will massaging (rubbing) help it go away?

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
This is driving me crazy mad....two surgeries and a ton of money later and i am 30% better  :-/ I dont understand...it was perfect the first week  :'(

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I had a surgery 4 days ago....This post make me  afraid now.
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
I had a surgery 4 days ago....This post make me  afraid now.

my only suggestion is start massaging ALOT after day 7 or so

Offline laguner

4 weeks from my surgery and one side is fine; the other is lumpy and rock hard in spots.  PS said to massage and if that dioesn't work he said I'd need therapy using ultrasound.  Sounds like big bucks; has anyone heard of this as a solution?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024