Author Topic: OK, here we go  (Read 10056 times)

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
That's great news dave. Really happy for u.

Don't give up on the diet/exercise cause of the exams. The more weight you lose the better the results from the surgery.

Have you picked out a ps yet?

I just had my consultation today (typing this from the airport) and have my surgery booked for may 20.

I'm also ditching the whatever food the parents are making philosophy for a more strict protein diet like gyno dude.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Damn really? I guess I'll call him this Friday. Well yea exercise has been a little tough but still goin at it. I'll post some pics of my progress next month.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Been about 14 days I guess, and no real change ( like I expected), but working out is a little easier. But tomorrow, thursday, not going to be hitting the gym because I have 4 test, History, English, Algebra 2 with trig, and Chemistry. Going to be staying up till 3 so working out tomorrow might not be an option. Going to be too tired.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
In 2 weeks if you haven't seen any weight loss (even 2-3lbs) then you have to re-evaluate your plan. There's something you're not doing right.

It's probably the diet if you've been exercising.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Cut down the carbs drastically.

Work out 3 times a week with weights.

***Reduce calories.***

Jog in the mornings.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024