Author Topic: Gyne affecting sex life...  (Read 7376 times)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/HU/KQ/KQ/OSRQOERFRFRU.JPG

my man boobs were quite small thank u, and now they gone

sad u should go read my rebound xt post because it might help some of u man boob victims.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
rofl like 90% of fat old guys.. and fat being like every guy in america now a days has gyno

and i bet they get laid still

sorry if i was blunt but that doesn't make my assumption any less further from the truth

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
True, but people dont come here to get hammered about their problems like they do with other people in life. They come here for advice.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
my rhetoric sucks

i actually was trying to direct the frustrations at fucking morons in real life that don't realize gyno is such a simple condition reduced down to estrogen/test balance in most cases and could and prolly will happen to them later on in life as their natural test shuts down...

granted i never did go through life having MAN breasts and people laugh at them..

i did have a little chunky boobs that weren't i would say aesthetically appealing as other less chunky boobs so i  can relate on some level...

anyway link is

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1118687895

u can see before/after pics

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
You had a very minor case, but a case none the less. Rebound wouldnt work for me as I have a much bigger case then you do.

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
as far as my knowledge goes very few gurls will b bothered by it........so man just chill n have sex.......lemme xplain if a female is ready to have sex withu then she wana have sex with the person n with thesoul ur  n not with the body ur.......but one thing wud say is tht u should be confident in frnt of a female n never let the conciousness get the bettre of ur confidence......otherwise ther wil b a prob........so man chill.....go ahead have sex.......as a matter of fact many females like guys with boobs n they play with em while havin sex......SO MAN GET INTOTHE WELL OF LUST(but with protection).........kill AIDS otherwise it willkill u!!!!!
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline titty-be-gone

• Posting Member
  • Ahh, I feel like a pancake now...YEA BABY
I know what you mean.  I'm just over a week post op now.  What I can tell from the women i've been with is that some may notice it but never address it.  I agree with Spleen, yet I always worried about it too.  I mean, when your on top, you know, gettin' busy and stuff's floppin' around everywhere.  I'd never take my shirt off until I was lying down, always made sure the lights were dim, and requested to be on the bottom, so my chest would sink in more.  OH yea!  But ultimately a lot of women are not as big on last minute unkown physical features like that, especially when the moment is strongly present...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Jc 71 has it right.

Most girls are fascinated by guys with breasts,  not turned off.  

The first girl I was intimate with had breasts smaller than mine!  It didn't seem to make any difference.  When she bemoaned the small size of her breasts, I told her that I would happily give her mine if I could.

We shared a good laugh together and things took off from there.  Everything below the waist worked just fine.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Jc 71 has it right.

Thanks Paa, but I don't think i've posted on this thread.  :-/ :-/

What did I get right?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!

Thanks Paa, but I don't think i've posted on this thread.  :-/ :-/

What did I get right?

Hah I just had to chuckle.

Anyway, now that I've had my boobs removed I feel so much more confident and less nervous when meeting new people.  I just had orientation at LSU and I was walking around in a polo shirt and no undershirt with a nice flat chest and I felt great.

I definitely sympathize with you feeling the way you do because of your boobs.  I used to feel the same way but the first time my girlfriend took off my shirt, she really did not care at all.  She never has.  If a girl wants to have sex with you, as it was previously stated in the thread, she will not care.  I hope some of us are helping you out.  :D
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
oops I guess that may have been Gine2d instead of jc71.

Ah well, put the mistake to old age (mine).  

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I wouldnt say girls look forward to playing with guys boobs during sex (if so why do women have them LOL) but i must say, alot of girls dont like tooth picks either. Alot of girls want a big man, big chest(built ofcourse, not resembling breasts ::)) , big arms, big shoulders etc...

Sometimes im very greatful for my body. Because my chest is really my only flaw. Anything else that needs to be worked is acheivable in a short period of time. Getting rid of gyno however has been a long battle.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 06:42:53 PM by usernameX »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024