Author Topic: Full Story from the beginning.....Real Time with Pics  (Read 13434 times)

Offline gynecomastian

• Posting Member
Thank you guys for the kind words.  I really appreciate the support and will post more pics at the end of the week.

Offline gynecomastian

• Posting Member
I am a little delayed in posting but here are my 28 day results.  The big thing I noticed is that I have a "dent" through my aerola, it is more like a crease.  It feels like it is part of a structure underneath the skin which is a little worrisome.  I start a light massage this week, so I will see what affect that has on the dent.  I also move to the stage 2 vest, so I will update how that is feeling.  I still have some soreness under the aerola from, what I believe is scar tissue.  I am going to try to be patient and start doing some long walks this week.  Even with the dent I am happy with the results.  Please see the pics below and let me know what you think.  Have you ever had this type of indentation?  Did it stick around?  How did massaging go?  I am also considering putting scar cream on the actual incision site do reduce the appearance, have you done this?

As always, thanks for reading.  
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 10:39:05 PM by gynecomastian »

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
He did a fantastic job ! It always amazes me that after surgery the aerola always seems to shrink down to a normal level.
Keep up the good work & keep us posted with your progress.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024