Author Topic: i can't take it anymore  (Read 7953 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Suicide is impractical. It is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Imagine the obituary.

"Killed himself because of man boobs."

You also said that you know that death is not the end; you're probably referring to heaven if you're Christian (or a follower of any religion that believes in heaven) killing is a major sin. If killing yourself is the last thing you ever do (which it would be) you would'nt have time to repent so you probably wouldn't go to heaven.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Blarney, I enjoyed reading your post. Are you a very religious person?
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I guess so. I go to church on sundays.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Thats not really my point dude. Anyone can go to church, but do you consider Christ an important part of your life? You dont really have to go to church to be religious. Just praying regularly and doing your best not sin I consider religious. I cant say that Im relgious because Lord knows I sin quite a bit but I do ask for forgiveness when I know ive taken things too far.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I guess I am religious then. I do pray every night before I go to sleep and Jesus is a big part of my life.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Awesome man. Keep it that way.

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
16 ?

dude' life doesn't start to get good until college anyways..

sure high school is nice, but when your in college and the freedom starts to kick in-- that's the time of your life.

now, if you can't have the money from this time now- until sometime your in college ? then that's on you.

your're 16 for god sakes-- if you had a part time job, you could save up for this within a year or sooner depending on what you do with your money ?

bro'- get your "DRIVER'S L" first------  jump in the car and take a ride on the highway with your favorite music blasting in the backround. (it will calm you down on the situation)

think positive, open up a checking or savings account-- I PROMISE every single dollar you throw in there will make you feel better about the future.

get that part time job, and "VIOLA "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

flat chest + college life approaching = LIFE IS GOOD   8)  

Offline Spleen

That doesnt seem right to me Spleen. Do you have any evidence to back that up?

Take a look at this:
http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/adolescent/adolescentproblems/gynecomastia.html

I found lots of references to the same data, but no citations.  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Can you not get a job?

im just 16

I had a job when I was 16...  ;)

Try one of your local burger shops.... McDonald's, Burger King etc... There are many jobs for a 16 year old.

John.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 06:23:42 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
hanging_by_athread...

Suicide is the cowards way out of a situation Dude! There's gonna be many times in your life when you are gonna be stress'n. You gonna say "I'm gonna kill myself" each time? I lived with Gynecomastia for 31 years and not once thought of killing myself. There's too much to live for! If you are worried about girls.... during those 31 years with Gyne, I had many GF's and have been married for the past 14 years.

I am 41 now and developed Gyne when I was 9 or 10. I did the best that I could to hide it from the rest of the world and carried on with life. It was just last November that I found out that there was a proceedure to remove Gyne.

Dude.... I feel for ya Broh, we all know what you are going through but trust me, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Your Mom is being selfish with her money. You cannot control that though. The only thing you can control is yourself. You have no control over anything else. So... suck it up! Be a Man! Get a job when you can and start saving some coin. You can do it!!!

John.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 04:38:01 PM by Bambu »

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Can you post some pics?  

Also, get a job.  Stop being a crybaby and start being proactive.  $2800 is not that much if you don't have any personal debts.  I'm using a credit card for my operation ($1605 Cdn.) and I'll worry about paying it back after the operation.  If I have to take a second job, I'll do it.  

You say you're 16 so I don't know if you will need a parent's permission to have this surgery.  You already told your mom of your gyne and if she really wants to see you feel better, I guess she would ok it.  

Hope this helps and calm down.  It's not worth killing yourself over something that can be repaired.  If you have other issues, I recommend you seek help.  

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
Hey man I think you should tell your mom how much this is affecting you and what you are going to do if you don't get that surgery.
also you could ask your mom to go get a check-up from your family doctor at your clinic and out of nowhere just pop out with "Doc...I believe I have gynecomastia and I need help". He'll talk to your mom and he'll explain about the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024