Author Topic: shemale or gynecomastia...wch is worse?  (Read 10460 times)

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Well... I always thought that being a shemale would be a more severe case of  most of the causes of Gyne (hormonal imbalance). Where with Gyne, the hormonal imbalance is temporary, but I'd see it as being something more permanent in a Shemale.

For example with Gyne, most of it is adolescent and the people who have them are normal men with Facial hair and the same muscular build as men.

However I would see being a Shemale as something where the the hormones are still imbalanced and the person develops more feminine characteristics like the hips, less muscle, etc.

So for myself, I'm glad that I just have Gyne, simple surgery will fix that that I'm having in less than two months because other than that I'm pretty normal ( and my arms/legs are as hairy as a Mo-Fo )

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
wht i feel is tht the sexual exitement for a shemale must be double as compared to our case.....can f**k n can b f**ked
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Damn doddy, settle down.

Smile, take a Prozac, get laid.....anything.

You've got to be one of the most negative people on these boards.

Woah JC, I was just asking a question because I was interested! Seems like you could do with something for that paranoia of yours.

Looking back at my post, I even prefaced it with "Random, not an accusation of anything", just to make it explicitly clear that I wasn't being combative / negative / whatever the hell you want to call it, merely asking a question.

Whatever. Disappointing from you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 01:17:54 AM by doddy »
etc.

Gine2D

I thought a shemale was a male with large boobs that could pass for a female if he wore long hair, makeup & a bikini.

Some are straight & some are gay.  Some are natural, & some by taking estrogen.

Some of the natural ones are guys with Klinefelters Mosaic syndrome.  They have excess female chromosomes in the upper body & male in the lower body.  They are 47-xy/xxy

G

Offline hypo

The term originally I believe related to men that wished to augment their bodies in order to have a female appears whilst retaining the male sexual organs and to transsexuals.

However like many tags that society uses its definition has become blurred to cover everything from men with gynecomastia and Klinefelters to transvestites, to cover gay people and straight people.

Sad that society always finds the need to always place labels on people and in doing so often defines people in ways that are derogatory or misleading.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 02:12:20 AM by hypo »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Sad that society always finds the need to always place labels on people and in doing so often defines people in ways that are derogatory or misleading.

What's even more sad is that more often than not these people accept these labels and define who they are and their identity as a whole, through these labels.  Very sad.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 09:19:54 AM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024