Author Topic: Dr Fielding  (Read 66445 times)

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
hmm yeah sorry they never instructed me to put cream on after. and after you take off the pads and gauze you have to wear the vest for another 2 weeks. let me say again how hard it is to take off the pads lol. probably grab some vitamin e or coconut cream for your chest. or go to shoppers drug mart and ask for something scar related or what ever cream.

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Yeah I'm taking off the pads and gauze tomorrow also.

I started peeling off the sides already, I couldn't help myself.

Also Darth menace, it doesn't really say to put on cream in the letter he gave. It only says that if your scars don't seem to be healing right, you can put some polysporin and then a bandage over them.

I'll take a quick picture tomorrow when I have the foam off and post it here.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
i too will put some before/after pics on.  what website do we use to upload them?

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
I just save them to my computer, downsize them using paint, then post them directly from my desktop.

But if you want to use a site you can use imageshack I guess.

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Well here they are. Extremely happy with the initial results, my left nipple seems to still be protruding slightly outwards, but underneath feels like fluids and not like gland. i'll wait for the swelling to go away and I'll make an assessment, but so far, A+ to Dr. Fielding! Feeling around there feels so weird, i don't have much sensation around there, but it feels so empty haha. And I love it :) Plus it seems like my areola has shrinked about 15-20%. another positive.

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
mtlgyno.... AMAZING results so far... you must be very pleased!

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
I have the same feeling.  Extremely happy with the results.  A tonne smaller pec then before and the aerola is alot smaller and not puffy.  There are things that are a bit worrysome, but i'm sure will clear up in time and far too early to get worried about.  The left nipple has a crease through the bottom 3rd of it due to the way it was cut/stitched, etc.

mtkgyno-was taking the padding off as painful for you as it was for me? haha, you think the worst is over until you do that :)

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
haha, it stung a bit, but not so much lol. I think I had a good technique going, plus I'm not a hairy guy so no worries there. I would just lift the pad up on one side then just push the skin down all around.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
i will get my before/.after pics up in a few hours, but my wife took my camera.

I am having an irritation problem with fabric against my nipples now.  are we suppose to be putting a gauze over it now or something?

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
You still have your vest on though right?

The fabric of the vest is making your nipple itch?

Mine are fine, maybe you should put something softer between your nipple and the vest. maybe gauze, or an undershirt or something.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
ya the vest was irritating the nips.  the undershirt seems to make it better

also how do i upload pictures to this site

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
great results mtl. darth upload them here:

http://imageshack.us/

and use the forum code link once its uploaded

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Excellent results man, I noticed your nips darkened a bit too. Mine did as well a bit, I'm glad because I hated having light pink nips haha.

Doesn't seem like you had a big case to begin with, so knowing that he removed lots of gland is probably good to hear from him.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
actually the before pictures didnt do justice as to how they actually were.  i had supper puffy nipples and alot of boob fat. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024