Author Topic: Look at this  (Read 8178 times)

Offline wb

I dont feel that comfortable about posting pictures but I guess I can take some pictures to document my trial of 'diet aid of questionable value'...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
"Until now, the only option for male breast reduction has been cosmetic breast augmentation surgery; technically called Gynecomastia."

WRONG!

Ahahahaahahahahahah! They really should have done their homework before creating that Site!!!

Bwahahahahahahah!!!   ;D :P ;D

LOOSERS!!!

Amatuers! Sheesh.....  ::)

John...

Well, just as I suspected..... The people who run that Site are on this Site ( Hmmmmm.... ). They've already modified the above quoted statement that is incorrect.

Don't wast your money on this stuff....  :P

Remember.... Buyer beware! There is no law that says a product must do what it says it will. Once you hand your hard earned cash over, its gone.  :-X

John.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 06:54:13 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Nice work Bambu..

This stuff is DEFINITELY a scam guys... I would never send my money to people who are being so deceptive... clearly they are monitoring this thread and not posting in it (or are the ones who started the thread in the first place).

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Wow.... I really started something here! I am trying LiquidNolva right now along with some topical stuff to help reduce body fat.

It seems to be a little better, my case is certainly very mild, but apparent especially with the shape I am in. Looks real funny having a muscular developed chest then a puffy nipple!

Thanks to everyone keeping it real!

D

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
No offense gynosucks1, but let's skip the BS.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024