Author Topic: Masculinity  (Read 8967 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Wine with a fitting... maybe I can drag my wife there for that, she might just go for it!  (She has been fitted once in her life, and I dragged her kicking and screaming.... But I was paying too.... ($200, owch!), but for the first time in her lift, she went home with no back pain and hasn't complained since.

aboywithgirls

Check around.  I'll bet there are boutiques in your area that provides a full service fitting like this. It was a lot of fun and worth every penny. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves and it brought us a little closer. We go twice a year and they have our exact measurements and I can monitor the girls growth without having to go back to my endo.

hammer

I'll tell you my fellow breast supporters, I've lost my two boys as you well know back in 94/95 the two girls have grown to a big DD plus and I'm more man at a white haired 56 years old then meany of these young boys will ever be! I don't get Botox, or paint my nails, my beard it long and white and I've got a gun in my truck, and it is 4 wheel drive thank God I'm still a guy!

I kinda changed the words there I hope Brad Pasley won't mind! "Thank God I'm still a guy"!

aboywithgirls

I wear a traditional bra most of the time. With a 38E bra, I choose an underwire for support with thin molded cup for nipple concealment. I'm not concerned with my masculine appearance.  My breaststroke are large enough that there isn't 5 lot I can do to hide them except using a minimizer. Now some might have lace or bows or pretty patterns but nobody else sees my bra. They will see the outline and opting for thinner straps allows me further concealment. Let's face it, a traditional bra is more comfortable and won't squish the girls. I wear a bra 16 hours a day.  I manage my breath with comfort and support.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024