Author Topic: New Here, Help please!  (Read 3524 times)

Offline natg101

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, and am wondering if i have any form of gyno?  Im 19 years old about 6'2" and 200lbs... Ive never touched any steroids of Ph's...so if it is im guessing its just pubertal.

I just cant tell whether it is...however my nipples are very large(not sore) and pointy.....makes my whole chest look horrible imo...

thanks for any replies

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You appear to have classic gynecomastia, with "puffy nipple" appearance due to presence of breast gland tissue.  The areolar diameter is quite large for a man, and removal of the underlying breast tissue will most likely reduce the areolar diameter.  It doesn't look like you're carrying any extra weight, so your surgical repair should produce a great result.  You definitely need breast tissue excision, and you would probably benefit from some liposuction as well.

You're new to the forum, or at least a new "poster".  I'm sure you'll get a number of good opinions from the many guys on this site who have gynecomastia, as well as other docs who perform this surgery. 

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

DrBermant

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, and am wondering if i have any form of gyno?  Im 19 years old about 6'2" and 200lbs... Ive never touched any steroids of Ph's...so if it is im guessing its just pubertal.

I just cant tell whether it is...however my nipples are very large(not sore) and pointy.....makes my whole chest look horrible imo...

thanks for any replies

Many men do not like the contours of subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia. You are not alone.

Welcome to the forum!

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline natg101

Thanks for the answers... Hopefully i will be able to afford surgery in the future..

Couple of ?'s

1.  Is there any harm(like muscle growth wise or otherwise) to using like prep H to make my nipples hard/look better regularly?

2.  I also have pretty low test when i got it checked.(only 400 at age 19-lots of sleep, healthy fats, exercise, and vitamins)
Would looking at a natural test booster be a bad idea?(such as Bioforge Pro Max)  I'd like to try it out, but i dont want to make
any gyno worse.

Anybody have an idea?

p.s what about lean Xtreme, its a fat burner, but i think it contains forskolin(sp?) thats in many test boosters...

Thanks

DrBermant

Thanks for the answers... Hopefully i will be able to afford surgery in the future..

Couple of ?'s

1.  Is there any harm(like muscle growth wise or otherwise) to using like prep H to make my nipples hard/look better regularly?

2.  I also have pretty low test when i got it checked.(only 400 at age 19-lots of sleep, healthy fats, exercise, and vitamins)
Would looking at a natural test booster be a bad idea?(such as Bioforge Pro Max)  I'd like to try it out, but i dont want to make
any gyno worse.

Anybody have an idea?

p.s what about lean Xtreme, its a fat burner, but i think it contains forskolin(sp?) thats in many test boosters...

Thanks

I know of no studies about either the effectiveness nor potential harm of prep H used topically on the nipples.

Testosterone is not something to be trivialized nor done by oneself. It should always be done under the direction of an experienced Endocrinologist. Over the counter "boosters," prohormones, and other precursors are just unpredictable in dosing. I have yet to hear of a competent Endocrinologist  making such a recommendation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline natg101

so your advice is to stay away from them all together?

It seems i dont have much choice then....I've done all i can to boost my levels
naturally and from what ive heard/read its very unlikey an endo will put me on test at my age
even though my levels are very low for my age and specifics and its affecting my life(low libido, lack of energy, easy fat gain/low muscle gain)

DrBermant

so your advice is to stay away from them all together?

It seems i dont have much choice then....I've done all i can to boost my levels
naturally and from what ive heard/read its very unlikey an endo will put me on test at my age
even though my levels are very low for my age and specifics and its affecting my life(low libido, lack of energy, easy fat gain/low muscle gain)

No, my advice is to have any such medical management diagnosed and managed by an experienced Endocrinologist, not through self medication. Patients who have certain conditions do require medications at a very young age for normal development.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024