Author Topic: best gyno surgeon ?  (Read 3009 times)

Offline paulypaul

Hi everyone i would like advice as to who would be the best surgeon to fix my gyno as i have large breasts that have got more bigger,droopy and fatty in the last 6 to 8 months and want them fixed as they are embarrasing and make me depressed.I am from the uk and would consider travelling to another country in europe to guarantee the best possible surgery but would prefare to get it done in the uk.Advice would be appreciated.Thanks

DrBermant

Hi everyone i would like advice as to who would be the best surgeon to fix my gyno as i have large breasts that have got more bigger,droopy and fatty in the last 6 to 8 months and want them fixed as they are embarrasing and make me depressed.I am from the uk and would consider traveling to another country in europe to guarantee the best possible surgery but would prefare to get it done in the uk.Thanks

Surgery is not the answer to a problem that has been getting worse over the past 6 to 8 months.  Getting the problem stabilized is the first order of business. Surgery does not prevent further breast growth as demonstrated in this Recurrence After Gynecomastia Surgery. If the problem is one of increased breast size and sagging from weight gain, continuing to put on weight will also result in recurrence.

I have posted How to Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon here:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline paulypaul

Thanks for the link DrBermant i will check it out.Im wary about loosing weight as i might loose weight everywere but my chest will stay the same or stand out even more.I know that if you are overweight you are more likely to develop man boobs but even overweight guys dont always have a chest like a woman as its fat not gland tissue they are producing.I meant to say that my chest got more "woman like" about 6 to 8 months ago but it im sure it has stayed the same since then but its been the worse its ever been.I cant see my chest becoming more male like through diet and exercise so i think my only option is surgery.

DrBermant

Thanks for the link DrBermant i will check it out.Im wary about loosing weight as i might loose weight everywere but my chest will stay the same or stand out even more.I know that if you are overweight you are more likely to develop man boobs but even overweight guys dont always have a chest like a woman as its fat not gland tissue they are producing.I meant to say that my chest got more "woman like" about 6 to 8 months ago but it im sure it has stayed the same since then but its been the worse its ever been.I cant see my chest becoming more male like through diet and exercise so i think my only option is surgery.

In normal Male Body Fat Distribution, we tend to put weight on the breast and belly first and take it off those reagions last. Sorry, extra fat on the male body just about always results in female like breast contours. Have you ever seen a Sumo wrestler without breasts?  Surgery is not the answer for global fat issues. Such surgery is a compromise with a general layer of fat remaining to obscure the muscle and body contours. Breasts remain after compromise surgery, they can be smaller, but are still breasts. That is why weight loss first is a better option than expecting surgery to do beyond what it can.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024