Author Topic: I'm 16 years old  (Read 1726 times)

Offline jxc

Okay, so it's taken all of the pride I have to register here  :-\
Basically, I'm 16 years old, and I really can't remember how long I've had my man boobs for, I think I got them anywhere from 12-14. I'm not fat, I'm a bit under 6 foot (I haven't measured myself in a while) and I've got a fairly flat stomach. My man boobs are quite small, but my nipples are quite big and puffy. One minute (when I'm cold or out of the shower) they shrivel up to normal size and my chest looks fairly decent, the next minute my nipples are huge... When I wear a shirt my chest looks okay but you can tell there are these two cones just poking out. My relatives always tell me they can barely see them and that im worrying over nothing, but in my mindset they might aswell be double d's. When i walk out in public i get paranoid especially when im wearing a t-shirt and think people are staring at me, but i know im just acting like a fool lol. It's really frustrating because all of my freinds have these flat chests, even the fat ones. I'm just scared to death that these are permanent and i don't want to have to have surgery to get rid of them. I'm praying to god they go by themselves before I hit 18, but I just don't know :/
It's pathetic and sad but sometimes ive gotten so frustrated to the point where i just want to go to the kitchen and cut them off LOL

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
I feel your pain, in my experience they won't go away fella but at least you have found this site at 16. Surgery is the option I'm afraid, just make sure its what you want and research every option viable.

I wish you the best.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
I have a similar situation to yours. I also have puffy nipples which are just horrible! They always poke through any shirt I wear. Don't be too hopeful though. I'm 19 now, and when I was 16, I was hoping that they would go away as well. Unfortunately, they didn't lol. You either gotta live with them or get surgery. But who knows, you might get lucky and they will go away.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024