Author Topic: consultaion  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
so i went in for my consultaion with dr hagruad and he was very nice and told me everything i needed to know about the surgery.. he told me that he will be putting tubed in me cause he feels it heals better ( hes the doc) and that the best news i liked was the fact that i will not pay a penny. but the bad news was that he said i will lose feeling in my chest.. it will feel numb for awhile? true or not.. will i gain it back? and he also said if my skin dont retract itself.. then ill hafta go back and get skin removed which will make a noticable scare. but yea other then that.. im on the wait list. 6-9 months :( but as of now.. im counting the days :D  8)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hey, Congratulations on the first step..!

Never heard of this doctor? Where are you from?
So how did you manage to get this done without having to pay any money? Special insurance?

From what I have read on these msg boards, is that you will lose feeling in your chest area for a little while, but that always comes back (someone pls correct me if I am wrong)
How much fat vs gland are you looking at? Because to remove skin, you have to have a pretty serious case of gyne IMHO.

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
im takin my case is pretty bad, and im from calgary alberta.. so canada haha from what he tells me he bills his practice for the bill and it is completly free.

Offline Puff

• Posting Member
Hi Neutron,

I'm in the same area as you roughly.  How long did you have to wait for your consult?  

Also, how did you choose your doctor?

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
well my doctor told me he comes highly recommended in the calgary area, he seemed to know everything about the procedure and made things very comfotable. it took about 2 months for my consultation, so i guess it was fast :)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
I'm from Ontario could you clarify how you got it free?

for us they charge for lip but no glan removal.....

How'd you manage 0$ are you just having glan removal ?

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
im gettuing glad removal along with lipo. and im not sure why its free. but i asked him if i even had to pay for lipo and he said no, that the full bill is billed to his practise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024