Author Topic: Question  (Read 2307 times)

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
i got my surgery in the past two week. right now i see my niples i little puffy. when the doctor make the operation,he tell me the only think he use is lupo.is not necesary open my areola area. right now i still using my compress vet,i feel a little better i can move my arms very well. my question is when the time past my niple they stay a little pufy or finaly they go be flat 100%? sorry for mi english i hope u guys undertand every i try to explain.

DrBermant

i got my surgery in the past two week. right now i see my niples i little puffy. when the doctor make the operation,he tell me the only think he use is lupo.is not necesary open my areola area. right now i still using my compress vet,i feel a little better i can move my arms very well. my question is when the time past my niple they stay a little pufy or finaly they go be flat 100%? sorry for mi english i hope u guys undertand every i try to explain.

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone with such concerns. Try searching this forum for

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?action=search

Puffy Nipple Complication After Gynecomastia Surgery

set the options box to show messages. I have seen so many patients complaining about this issue that I coined the name I gave you to search. Yes, at 2 weeks it is early with some techniques to see what may be going on. Yet that is the fault of surgeons avoiding showing what tissues look like after their surgery. In some cases the swelling does go away over time. Yet in others, the patients who came to me asking for help that I named the problem for, the contour problem persisted. I have published resources describing what I found in the patients I revised as well as mechanisms and examples.

Why not use my resources to post Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures so that others can better understand your concerns.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
ok i well follow ur advice doc and go wait 2 or 3 month to see what happend with my situation. thk for u attetion sir.

DrBermant

ok i well follow ur advice doc and go wait 2 or 3 month to see what happend with my situation. thk for u attetion sir.

Putting up the standard pictures documents what you have at this point can can be a reference if, over time, issues are improving, staying the same or getting worse.

The value of using the views and techniques what I have published offers a more critical look at the subtle contour issues. Otherwise you are leaving it to emotions, perceptions, and hand waving with words alone and not the facts of actual documentation. This documentation then can become an emotional healing tool or proof of the path your tissues took to get from before to after results.

Good luck on your healing.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024