Author Topic: Dr. Pope  (Read 2167 times)

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Hey All,

Anybody hear have surgery with Dr. Pope? I am trying to figure out the cost of gyn surgery with possible lipo for waist area added in. I already did a $200 consult with Dr. Bermant who has my money and now because of scheduling issues (he is or has closed his doors) wont be able to do the surgery. I am not thrilled about paying another $100 to find out if Dr. Pope is in/out of my price range. If anybody has had the surgery with Dr. P, that wouldn't mind giving me his ballpark price it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Edmond

DrBermant

I already did a $200 consult with Dr. Bermant who has my money and now because of scheduling issues (he is or has closed his doors) wont be able to do the surgery.

My "doors" have not closed. Sorry for patient safety, I have excluded from my practice to cases that have Red Flags, unstable issues, or need extended healing issues like Male Mastopexy. This is a safety issue so I can be available for typical recovery. There are a few operating times still available. July 2011 is the last month I will be offering elective surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
As previously noted I am unable to proceed with your office due to scheduling issues (less than 3 weeks left in July, most of which I am unavailable for). Dr. Pope was kind enough to PM me with some basic information.

From the pictures I have seen of his work he does some of the best work out there (striking a good balance between too much and too little fat/tissue remaining on the chest for a good contour). I am told he has a good bedside manor and tactful way about him. One of the things I look for, along with skill level, when choosing a physician. The scheduling conflict probably worked out the best for both of us in the end.

Good luck to you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024