Author Topic: can i wear a compression garment without  (Read 1871 times)

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
consulting a doctor or a surgeon to hide my gyne....will it cause any side effects like the side effects you get from wearing excessively tight garments

Plz reply

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
What side effects to people get from wearing excessively tight garments?

I personally have found the compression tank tops to be extremely helpful in boosting my self confidence and allowing me to wear t shirts again. Obviously they aren't convenient to wear and definitely not very comfortable, but I'd rather be physically a little uncomfortable than be restricted to wearing the same shitty loose clothes I'm used to wearing.

Get some, just make sure you get the right size. Look at their size charts and order accordingly... you'll be fine as long as you can breathe and MOVE with no problems... lol

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Only problem might be from blood flow circulation, but even then it's a compression garment: it stretches, not strangles. For many this is the only affordable way of achieveing a "normal" appearance, and may I say it does so well. The main problems are some makes may not be very discreet, and during the summer they become a annoying to wear.

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
ye i knw scrabble... u ve put up a point there of it stretching and not strangling
blood circulation was definitely one point i was thinkin of and i do not knw of any else as i am not a doctor
gonna be visiting a endoc .... if he says ye....then i am def getting a pair irrespective of how uncomfortable they are

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024