Author Topic: surgery with levick  (Read 6940 times)

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
Quick update
nearly 6 weeks post op now ive been back at the gym for around 3 weeks the last 2weeks doing weights again but only light.
Eaten a few too many chocolates this xmas so ive been doing cardio 5 days a week aswel.
My results are getting better everyday now & my left side is still a little swollen but going down everyday while the right side which was my worse side is actually filling out nicely as it was VERY flat for the first few weeks.
Nipples are still small so hope they stay that way & are level.
Its nice to stop wearing the compression t-shirt everday & for the first time in a so many years im able to walk round my house with no top on (feel like a man again)
Still wear the top every night & sometimes during the day. Always wear my sports compressions when i train also.
When i get time will post some more pics of progress

Bye for now ppl  ;)

Offline thetodd

Excellent result!

Looks like your training hard aswell. Have fun getting past the new year resolution memberships at the gym ;)
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
thanks
Just giving the new gym starters til feb then they will quit n leave more machines available for us gym goers who train 5 times a week every week,
happens every year new faces join the gym then just slowly disappear as the weeks go on  ???

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
hi everyone

Not been on 4 a while so thought id do quick update

14wks post op now feeling happy with results so far. Left side still got alot of tissue there but going to see levick next month so will be asking about kenelog injections.

Got a bit of nipple creasing going on on the right side when i flex & abit of a dent when i hold my arms up but to be fair its getting better every time i look so fingers crossed with that issue. Hoping that it will get better week by week anyone who had this happen after 3months let me know your results???

All in all im doing ok & percentage wise im 90% happy upto yet, when i look back at the pre-op photos theres a massive difference & my confidence is back now.

Going away in 2weeks & you know im gonna be strutting down that beach topless haha

Anyway i'll get some more photos uploaded asap

adios!!!!

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Hi mate,
after you cycle, did you do a PCT by any chance?

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
no pct m8 ust started with tamoxifen when i got symptoms eg itchy sore nipples but it
was too late to be honest. I'd been ignorant to the side effects, after i started gettin gyno bout 6months after i stopped the gear i was trying allsorts to get it under control but even letrozole did f*ck all 4me by this stage i was well & truely fcukd

biggest mistake of my life taking gear but u live & learn
Would never do it again, not just gyno it fucks u up mentally but again then due to my ignorance of pct
If only i knew then what i know now eh!!!

Neva mind im gyno free once again & its feels great ;D

Offline zm

• Silver Member
I'll be starting a cycle hopefully after around 9 months i'm confident fully healed.

If your glands have been taken out, i dont see any reason why you can't do another cycle too but this time plan your pct properly... consisting of nolva and clomid but also maybe an aromatase inhibitor throughout cycle too.

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
zm is it really worth going through a cycle especially as you've just spent the best art of 5k on getting rid of gyne?

I'm no expert when it comes to this kind of stuff but personally I just dont see the benefits.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
dexs,
it's all about passion.  i have a passion for working out and staying fit.i think bigmoobs can relate to this.  However, i've had my gyno since my teens and wasn't because of a cycle.

i have only ever done one cycle in my life which was back in 2010 and gained really nicely (image attached)  the only thing that i didn't like was my chest. it has always been my downfall when it came to my physique. 

I would just like to gain what i had back then but without the moobs.

There is absolutely no benefit bro but just like many others, i'm a sucker for vanity... ;D

(sorry to hijack your thread bigmoobs)

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Point taken zm and everyone has their reasons.  I wasnt having a pop but more trying to understand the reasons about going down this route. 

Just make sure whatever you take you do some research and get the best advice possible.  I'm not teaching you to suck eggs but gyne is one of many side effects as you probably already know.

Either way be safe bro!

Offline zm

• Silver Member
yes dexs, one of the many sides of steroids is gyne.  i've been researching on this for number of years and am very clued up but even then there is always risks.

it maybe that in months to come, i'll decide against it...let's see what happens :)

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
I would stay away from most steroids zm because like me you are prone to getting gyno.

Some ppl (i train with a few) can take as much gear as they want & get nothing but other ppl take a little n they get lumps straight away.
Some surgeons say it wont come back if the glands are taken but a few well known surgeons in the U.S say there is a chance because the glands split off into fingers that when stimulated can come back.
That was enough for me to say i'm never touching them ever again.
Read up on dr bermants comments on gyno returning after surgery you may think twice.

Anyway zm you dont need gear m8 you got the size alot of gear heads would only dream of, so you know the 1, high protein-clean diet-train-rest-recover.

I hope i've put you off but if not then get your pct spot on & if you feel the slightest lump then end your cycle & go the natural rout, keep some letrozole handy aswel, they worked wonders for some ppl i train with

Best of luck

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
I would be scared touching gear again after spending 5K. I could be wrong but as I understand it they leave a small amount of the gland behind so your nipple doesn't concave inwards. That small amount of gland is still able to be stimulated and if you are already prone to gyne, well the chances are much higher of having gyne issues after a cycle. I know guys even with a solid pct that haven't been able to control their gyne fully and have small little lumps that annoy them and these are guys that grew up with normal chests.

Each to their own but you are a lot braver then me lol

Offline bigmoobs

• Posting Member
Hi ppl
Just a quick update.
It's been 15 months since i had my op with Mr Levick now.
You would never know I had gyno previously, results are really good & my gyno was a bad case.
I must say that the aftercare of Mr levick & his team is the best.
They reply to all emails, calls etc... within 24 hours and the aftercare treatment if needed is their whenever required.
Scars under the arm pit (What Scars)? Don't know how he does it but I struggle to find any scaring.
When i get time i will post some photos up but if your thinking of going with levick, i would recommend him very highly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024