Author Topic: Help me please , my dad :(  (Read 1486 times)

rimo301

Hello,
     1st thing sorry for my bad english ,i am 16 , Last summer at the last week of it i talked to my dad and mom about gynecomastia and they understood , so we went to a surgeon and he asked for hormones test and ultrasound on both breast ( don't really remember but i think so ) and yes he told us that i had gynecomastia and i talked with him about it and he said the only way is a surgery and when we knew the cost , it wasn't really a problem , but he said to my father that it can come back again if i gained weight , so , because it was the last week of summer my dad said to me that we will do it in the mid term vacation or the next summer and i agreed with him , but now when i talk with him about it , he just seem confused , because yes he wants me to be fine , and it doesn't come back again

so is it true that gynecomastia can come back again if i gained weight ? i know i will gain some fat in my chest but not gynecomastia i think .... ???

well it's really becoming annoying and it is ruining my life , and when i talk to my dad now he just don't give me a certain answer , he says maybe we will do it next summer or when i become 18 ( because he did read on net that gyno surgery befor 18 is not good ) but the surgeon said to him it's ok 

Is it bad to do it  at 17 , cuz i am soon 17 ?

Offline xelnaga13

If you are overweight there are two possibilities for gyne return. First and formost; all your fat increases the amount of testosterone being converted to gyne causing hormones such as estrogen. 2nd the doctor may remove fat and breast tissue; only to have you put on more fat later on, giving you the appearance of another care of gyne.

The bottom line is your a young man, and need to start taking responsibility for your body and health. Don't get into the habit of referring to weigh gain as something that happens to you, weight gain is something you do to yourself.

rimo301

dude i am not fat at all i even have 6 packs and muscles in my chest too , i don't have fat in my chest just the gland , and the surgery is removing the gland only cuz i don't have fat . , yup i know if he removed the fat it can come back again , but i don't have fat

Markito

Fat doesn't come back if the area has had liposuction. The fat cells DO NOT GROW BACK. Gland tissue can grow back, however, it is very uncommon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024