Author Topic: Surgery Complete - 03/03/12 - With Pre and Post-Op Pics :)  (Read 10065 times)

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Linkin, I find it strange that you were only given 3 tablets. That doesn’t even complete a course.  I was given 5 days worth so 15 antibiotic tablets altogether.
A one day course will not stop infections!!! Give them a call tomorrow.

I would also like to point out that, even though I’m happy with my op, I didn’t have the anesthetist see me before the surgery like I was advised. 
Also, when Beth came in towards the end, I kinda had to ask for the extra compression vest.

Considering how much we all paid for our surgeries, I really do think we needed to be treated like kings :D

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Amazing results mate! Can I ask £? haha

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Great results Draksus well done mate.

I bet Karidis had a well deserved pint on Saturday night following all the surgery's he performed.  The question I have is if you all knew you were having surgery on the same day, did you guys meet up before or after?  Did you visit each other when you were back in your rooms? 

I'm assuming you were all next door to each other.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
I'm guessing we were next to each other but we didn't meet up or anything....

Karidis easily made so much money in one day that most of us earn in a year..

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Massive difference, you look totally different in the body, a lot slimmer then the pre op pics now the moobs are gone. Summer is going to be a good one, no more worrying  ;D

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
Thanks for the kind replies everyone!

Linkin: I was given an entire box mate  ??? Consisted of 21 tablets altogether, although I wasn't given one at the hospital, odd..

breastman: You're welcome mate, just doing what so many others have done before me, as I know how important those people's posts were to me, I'm happy to return the favour to others :)
As for the nipple incisions, they're not bad and pretty hard to notice really. I basically can't feel any pain or discomfort on the right nipple. The left however has been a bit sore now and again, but really more of a slight annoyance than any real pain. It has also been a little itchy at times, I'm guessing from the flesh reknitting itself. - I wouldn't worry about the nipple incisions mate, but next time I take the plaster off I'll try to get a close up picture of it :)

about2change: Came to £4,283 mate. £2,800 fee paid to Dr. Karidis and £1,483 fee paid to the hospital.

dexs: Haha nah mate we didn't meet up. In highsight we should have but at the time my head was too busy being filled with what I was about to put myself through lol

chopper: Thanks mate :) Yeah been shifting the pounds a bit and with the gyno gone the effect looks even better! Bit more to go, but really looking forward to Summer for the first time in a long time :)

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
Okay so it's approximately 72 hours post-surgery now and things feel a lot more comfortable. I would say my left side got more of a battering than my right side, but Karidis did say that I seemed to have a bit more gyne on my left side.
I've been taking the arnica tablets and antibiotics regularly but been avoiding the pain killers as I don't really need them, plus seem to be suffering a bit from slight constipation.
I awoke this morning around 6:30am with a sore stomach so loosened some of the bottom buttons on my vest, and after some straining managed to fire out a poop lol (in the toilet that is), which helped my stomach nicely :)

Been able to sleep a lot better than I did the first night also, which is a relief - but still not as much sleep as I'd like when recovering.

Chest seems flat still, although I'm waiting for the swelling to kick in which should happen soon, and then the real rollercoaster begins!
Eating healthy, plenty of meats and fresh fruit and veg, as recommended, hopefully this will aid with recovery.

Red bruising has mostly faded and been replaced with a greenish yellow bruising, as seen in the pics below:

Day 3:

Will try to continue to update every few days.

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Great Results mate! you must be pleased.

Do you have any pre-gyne pictures? I'm going with the same doctor in a few months. must book consultation asap! :)

wish you a speedy recovery

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
about2change: Thanks mate, very pleased :) If you go to the first page in this topic, at the top, you should be able to see some of my pre-op pics :)

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
thanks dracksus :)

My gyno is similar to yours. I just have a few more pounds to shed. If you don't mind saying what was the total cost?

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
Came to £4,283 mate. £2,800 fee paid to Dr. Karidis and £1,483 fee paid to the hospital.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
I would just like to point out that my hospital fee was £1658. Dracksus, when did you book your surgery mate?

Offline Dracksus

• Posting Member
Believe I booked my op. date on 24th Jan. mate.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
i booked mine around beginning of February..fees jumped up by quite a bit..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024