Author Topic: Cancer? So scared. Please help...  (Read 1278 times)

Offline drpepper2011

Ok, I have large lumps in my left breast next to my nipple. I can't even describe how they feel.
I know the reason I got them. Some stupid medication which has been stopped.
The doctor that I told first seemed very concerned and scheduled an ultrasound. But I rushed and got it done the next day because I couldn't settle myself down.

I had an ultrasound, and mammogram?sp and also seen a breast surgeon.

The ultrasound and mammogram came back negative. THe breast sugeon said it's not gyno because its not under the nipple and to go see him again in a month.

I am freaking out even though the ultasound and mammmogram were negative. Can anyone give me any reassurance.

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
Hi

Tissue of gland spreads trough your breast like fingers. I am no doctor but most likely some of these glands is swollen for some reason.
Given the fact that you have done several test, I think you should try to calm down. If the lumps donĀ“t settels down in a couple of month you can ask for a biopsy. If this biopsy is negative I would give it another 6 month to let you body get rid of the medications you where taking and your hormones should be back to normal. When the hormones are good your lumps might go away. If not go see an "endo"
You should not have surgery if your hormones are not in balance.
You should also know that breast cancer is uncommon in people under 60.

good luck

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024