Author Topic: Surgery booked Jan 10th. Has prices changed?  (Read 3928 times)

Mike99

Sorry about the crappy quality guys, the room was dark plus had to resize the pics so that killed off a bit of the quality of pic too.

Mike99

These pics are 6 days post op actually in a few more hours it'll be 7days post op. There's still some bruising left.

Mike99

For any that want to see how my gyne was before, if you click my name you'll find it on my old posts.

Mike99

This is a pic of before I had gyne which was 4 years ago.

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Looks good Mike. Mine is a little dented, Im approaching 100 hours post op now. How're you feeling? I feel pretty weak. Might go to work Tomorrow, I think getting back into the swing of things will help.

Cant wait to take the vest off though, fucking hate it lol.

Mike99

Thanks mate, I'm feeling much better now, more movement doing more or less most things I did before surgery.

Don't worry about the dent too much mate it will even out, mine was dented at first but now it's fine.
Luckily I didn't have to go work for 7 days which helped greatly as I spent that time just recovering, just take it easy first few days mate and you'll be fine.

Yeah the vest is a killer especially the first few days, you'll get used to it after a bit. The hardest bit for me was sleeping on my back for so long it started aching.

Keep us updated on how your getting on pal, the hardest bit is over getting rid of the damn things the rest should be easy hopefully.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024