Author Topic: any cure other than surgery ??  (Read 2402 times)

Offline samwithGyno

Hi.
I am 22 years old and m suffering from gynecomastia since puberity. My nipples come back to normal for sometime after i take bath. My height is 5.8" and weight is 165lbs. Can regular gym and taking supplements like protein shakes and creatine help in curing gyno.??

Please help. M very tensed now. cant tke it nymore. :'(

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
I have not found any solution other than surgery to be useful. Also from the sounds of your problem it is fairly typical. I have had dozens of patients say that if they could keep ice cubes on their chests they would be fine ,these same patients note that when they get out of a hot shower its a surgical emergency.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I first signed in here in 2004. Since then I have seen many posts where people are trying first one then another kind of "Cure" for Gynecomastia. So far, not one of these has resulted in a verifiable "Cure."

If you simply do a search for "Gynecomastia" you will find many who claim to cure the condition using vasrious herbal remedies and exercise gizmos. Again though, none of these have any verifiable claims. The only things that is provided is a list of testimonials which are not verifiable. If you read the testimonials carefully you'll find that they all use the same glowing terms and all make the same errors of grammar, punctuation and spelling, In short, they were all written by the same person who coincidentally happens to be trying to sell you something.

Grandpa Dan

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Unfortunatly surgery is the ONLY answer... research research research.

Offline samwithGyno

k. Thanks to all of you for replying.. Can anyone over here recommend me some doctors in New Delhi, India?

Offline samwithGyno

I have not found any solution other than surgery to be useful. Also from the sounds of your problem it is fairly typical. I have had dozens of patients say that if they could keep ice cubes on their chests they would be fine ,these same patients note that when they get out of a hot shower its a surgical emergency.

what can be the reason of my gynecomastia. Its since i reached puberity. I have heard that the fluctuation or decrease in some harmones like testostromes cause this problem.
What are the things tht need to be avoided in gyno n wat r the things tht are needed to b taken to improve the condition

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024