Author Topic: question to my post op brothas  (Read 1653 times)

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
So now that your on the "otherside" what are the first things that you have planned once your fully recovered? Just curious and happy for us! Cmon fellas i know that there is something you have been dying to do but have been restricted bevause of gyne.

Heres a few of mine..
1. Swim at our local pools and waterpark/amusement park
2. Have a bbq with friends and be shirtless or wear a tank top like all my other friends.
3. Walk my dogs around my neighborhood shirtless or tank top
4. Exercise! Never really bothered too much because u always thought whats the point? I mean i never let my self get super obese or anything but just never really cared too much.
5. Enjoy the beutiful colorado outdoors! Camping fishing etc...

Just to name a few. Lol so what about my other post op brothas? And to my pre op brothas dont worry hang in there! We have all been in your shoes there is a light on the other side of this tunnel i promise. Im rooting for ya!!!!

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
I just booked a trip to the Dominica Republic for about 8 weeks from now.  I fully intend to be shirtless for the entire trip.  It will be chilly here still, and not sure how the airport people will react, but I suppose I won't stick out so much once I land in the Dominican!
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline art

• Posting Member
Sex!!!  I feel so much better about the way my body looks after the surgery, that this aspect of my life has been 100% better afterward.  Even though my girl knew what I looked like before and was fine with it, I still experience a major boost of confidence in the bedroom.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Thats awesome shaknbake!!! enjoy every minute man soak it all up! and I second the enjoyment of sex!!! its gonna be a whole new world. no more self counciousness and wearing a tshirt or wife beater while im humpin lol  :D 

also just being in your average everyday social and work situations! its going to be sooo nice not having to worry about picking out the right type of shirt or wearing that stupid waist trimmer elastic belt arount my boobs and worrying if people can see the outline under my shirt. just being comfortable is going to be GOLDEN!!!!!

Offline Azure

• Posting Member
Same as you, Masked although I have worked out a lot in my time and never really considered it a hindrance because I have lots of self-confidence and enjoyed pushing the capabilities of my mind and muscles to overcome anything negative that people might have been thinking. I also enjoyed working and pushing beyond the limitations of my mind over what I was capable of accomplishing with weights etc.

I do like S'n'B's idea of going to the Dominican Replublic as a reward and to celebrate just like you in all the different ways you've come up with to reward yourself and share with others your new-found joy at living without gynecomastia! Whether they're aware of it or not! lol

Go for it fella!

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
thanks Azure im just so damn happy for all of us.  I really do want to thank you and all the guys on the boards including all the Doctors who take time out of their busy day to post, answer our questions and help put us at ease. I really would not have been able to do this without you all!

GOD BLESS

Masked 1

Offline Azure

• Posting Member
God Bless you too, Masked.

Your upbeat character and uplifting spirit has not gone unnoticed on here fella!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024