Author Topic: Wait, so the only way to correct this is surgery?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline CGold19

• Posting Member
Thanks God, thanks a lot.   :'(

hammer

It is OK to be mad at God, as he can handle it, however, there are many causes of gynecomastia. Some are from natural human development, some not! What has caused yours?

You have a problem that is shared by everyone on this forum, and are among friends here. Welcome.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Cgold i know how you feel man. Exactly how you feel. Ive been in your shoes for 3/4 of my life. I know hearing that surgery is the only way to correct your problem is heart braking and unbelievable. Found this message board years ago and only until recently have i been posting. Like hammer said were all here for support bro. Now im one week post op and feel like im restarting my life. And i swear ten years ago i would have never thought i woukd have gotten the surgery to correct my condition. It was scary to me and financially it seemed not obtainable. It was a journey for sure but if you want it bad enough you can make it happen! Keep your head up! God bless

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I don't think that "correct" is the right term. The large number of men who have some degree of Gynecomastia make the condition statistically within the bounds of normal. Changing something that is within the range of normal is not a correction.

The condition of Gynecomastia can be very embarrassing and in that way it can be a serious psychological or emotional problem but it is not usually a physical problem.

If it troubles you, yes; surgery is the only safe and reliable way to reduce it. Though there are many shady people who will sell you overpriced herbal products or exercise gizmos that are of no benefit.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024