Author Topic: Hydroxycut hardcore 1 week post op  (Read 1913 times)

Offline am2291

Here's My story

I had my Gyno surgery a little over a week ago.

I have always used Hydroxycut hardcore while dieting. I also do know the many  side effects from this product; and a I can deal with the obvious ones. I have used this product since it works for me.

Now I have a vacation coming up in the next month and it is very critical to me that I return to my dieting routine, at the least with Hydroxycut hardcore to be in  shape since light workout is only permitted.

My Questions:

How long should I wait to restart taking Hydroxycut hardcore. Will this effect my healing?

Also How long until I can do some heavy cardio? since weights aren't permitted for a while.

What should I do for tanning since I will be aprox 5 weeks post op during the vacation?

Offline xelnaga13

1. Hydroxycut as well as other stimulants can have negative effects on sleep. Even if you fall asleep, the quality will not be the same. This will negatively effect healing.

2. I started light cardio as soon as swelling went down, I used my vest during exercise for a month post op.

3. NO TANNNING!!! Or sun exposure if you can help it. It will cause your scars to become much more visible.

Offline am2291

that seems to make sense, thanks for the advise

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024