Author Topic: How to hide my nipples on this field trip  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Mothas

• Posting Member
I'm going on a field trip where i'll be staying with 3 guys in a hotel for 3 days. how do i hide my chest from them. usualy when i go home is when i let my chest loose but how do i hide it from them when i'm sleeping and at the hotel.

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
I've just been on holiday to Berlin with my friends on a school trip.
I just wore fairly baggy shirts in the day, and sleeping, I just designated certain shirts to sleeping and changed in the bathroom in the morning.
:)

hammer

I have no idea how to hide them, I a sorry for that, but this is a time that I would advise you that you should not allow yourself to be a victim. In your case I can't tell exactly how to handle it. In my day things were much different. I was stronger then most, I was not a bully, but I could put any bully in their place and I did.

Now days I try to use wit to put them in there place, if educating them does not work. "So man boobs are your thing? I did not know that, I like girls myself"! That is one, "I hate these damn things, can't wait to get rid of them, there yours if you like them so much"!

I hope that you can find some way to deal with it, but remember, those damn this don't define you, so don't let them!

Good luck.
Bob aka Hammer

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Good luck buddy i know ehat it feels like to want to hide them. I second what hammer said. Dont be a good victom. Otherwise if you really are worried about hiding them depending on the size of your gyne i would say either a 5.00 waist trimmer which work amazing for probably a b and maybe c cups. I was about a b cup and it works wonders. Looked totally flat like post op. Pick it up at walmart. Also a post op compression vest would be better but more expensive and you have to order online. Possibly a small under armour would help and they are very discreet which is awesome but it wont help quite as much as the first two i named. Stay strong my man!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024