Author Topic: "Gynecomastia" plz go away  (Read 1733 times)

Offline go away

• Posting Member
hey guys i am 20 & iam suffering frm "Gynecomastia" for last 3 years wat should i do? i am realy ashamed of my self.

i am not a fat guy and i have never used steroids or other kind of drugs but i do smoke.

guys plz tell me what are chances that it might go away and i do not have to undergo surgery.

so guys plz give me some light on this plz help.......... really.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
hey buddy, so you developed gyne when you were 17? That seems kind of late for gyne onset by puberty.. any other bodily changes happen around that time? There is no clear link between smoking and gyne development, I personally believe smoking(marijuana) alone does not cause gyne or the underlying hormone dysfunctions. Does the hard tissue hurt and feel tender? Or does it feel stable as if it is no longer growing? Hate to say it, but chances are it will not go away or improve on it's own, and the only way to remove it is surgery. 
f*ck gyne

Offline andersonATL

• Posting Member
Sorry.  If your 20 its not going to go away.  You might be able to make a small difference by working out and lowering your body fat.  I smoked everyday for years when I was a loser college kid.  My moobs did not get worse.  Find a good surgeon and you will have nothing to stress about.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I suspect you may have had it longer than you are thinking but that something brought it to your attention at that point in your life. Until something or someone made a big deal out of it you were ignoring it quite successfully.

If you've had the condition for 2 years or more without change then it is probably here to stay unless you have it surgically reduced.
Grandpa Dan

Offline go away

• Posting Member
thank u every one for ur advice.

hey  joltera actually i am not actually sure when I developed it but it came to my notice when i was in college and i can't remember any other body changes happening in that time. joltera the hard tissue only hurt when pressed really hard and other wise there is no pain. In one nipple i can feel a hard small marble like thing but in the other nipple its softer and feels hole like and the marble like thing is not  that hard compared to the other one.

and i also want to ask if its size grow with time?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Find the person who brought it to your attention and send them to the hospital.

It obviously was not a problem until then, So they made a problem out of nothing. When you get that idea thoroughly through your head it will again cease to be a problem.

Offline go away

• Posting Member
paa_paw absolutely agreed with ur thought.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024