Author Topic: Anyone have post op puffy nipples success stories to share with the brothers????  (Read 10959 times)

Offline puffysucks

• Posting Member
This thread is reassuring. I'm in the same boat, 7 days post op everything was flat and good and then a couple days later my right nipple got puffy again which really concerned me. I saw my GP first who told me gland regrowth wouldn't occur that quickly and also had my hormone levels checked, everything there looked fine. A couple days later I went back to the place where I had to surgery to express my concerns and I was told that it was just swelling and I shouldn't be concerned. Hopefully the swelling on the right side goes down relatively quickly, if it does I'll come back and post in this thread or make a new one to help people out. It feels good to know others are going through the same situation with a flat chest one week post op and then some puffiness later on.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Sad news is that I need a revision,I will not go to the same surgeon because Ive wasted enough money that I bust my azz for. I will find a better more qualified surgeon,its been a major downer to think its scar tissue and its not but I will fight this,I cant continue on with my life the way I am because of this condition,ive lost alot of time in my life as well as friends because of my isolation from the world. I WILL FIGHT THIS!!!

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Sad news is that I need a revision,I will not go to the same surgeon because Ive wasted enough money that I bust my azz for. I will find a better more qualified surgeon,its been a major downer to think its scar tissue and its not but I will fight this,I cant continue on with my life the way I am because of this condition,ive lost alot of time in my life as well as friends because of my isolation from the world. I WILL FIGHT THIS!!!
Keep ya head up Cduub you will fight it. Did your surgeon do excision? Who was ur doc? I had puffy nips like a mofo but they are gone now, hoping it stays this way although I am displeased at the moment at how my chest kind of looks due to swelling I hope. I am just a couple weeks post op. But my nips are as small as ever which is a good thing. I do feel scar tissue so me myself just has to be patient. 

Offline gynecomastiauk

• Bronze Member
Just read your posts guys, it would be nice for a member to come on here and say they had the flat chest, then the swollen (puffy) nipple stage and now they are ok for everyones reassurance. I feel either two things happen here, either people complain on a thread about post opp puffy nipples, they flatten down and the member is happy has nothing to complain about so never posts again leaving us wondering what happened OR the puffy nipples stay and the member feels stupid for spending thousands only to happy dubious results so never posts again...either way most threads of this nature never conclude which is a bit frustrating.

Cheers
S.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Just read your posts guys, it would be nice for a member to come on here and say they had the flat chest, then the swollen (puffy) nipple stage and now they are ok for everyones reassurance. I feel either two things happen here, either people complain on a thread about post opp puffy nipples, they flatten down and the member is happy has nothing to complain about so never posts again leaving us wondering what happened OR the puffy nipples stay and the member feels stupid for spending thousands only to happy dubious results so never posts again...either way most threads of this nature never conclude which is a bit frustrating.

Cheers
S.
Well my post should be reassuring for men with puffy nips although it is still early and I have swelling my before puffy nips are NOT AT ALL puffy anymore like they were before hot or cold no puffiness which I am very pleased with. So be sure to get excision and a good doc because I am very happy about no puffiness I just gotta keep watching as the rest of my chest is a little swollen.
I will be an example of one who sticks around after surgery to speak on topics of interest and that I can help with. Hope this helps fellas  ;D

Offline UNIGYNO

• Posting Member
just wanted to stop in here and let u guys know whats going on..

i had some very bad swelling after my op like a week and half after i was all flat for the first week

for about 3 weeks it got really bad..
my P.S. told me to start massaging and i did

i could feel some pretty hard parts that would hurt when i pushed on them at first..
so i started to really massage those pretty hard.. under and all around where they swelling was/gyno use to be..

so i have been doing that for a couple weeks and IM TELLING YOU IT HAS CHANGED A LOT!!!!

i take pics every other week. and i look back and i feel its a HUGE difference..

i really push hard as darn when i do it tho.. all those little hard spots i push and massage them for like 10 min or 5 min as long as i can whenever i have time or am alone..

right now it looks so much better that i feel like a fool for thinking i was fucked and needed a  serious revision..

i only about 8 weeks out i think but its looking a lot better..

i dont expect to be flat because i have some muscle on my chest and it makes it look like i have boobs anyways lol but its fine.. i think everyone should massage pretty hard as soon as it stops hurting..

anyways.. hope this helps someone if not.. idk just wanted to share..

Offline gynecomastiauk

• Bronze Member
just wanted to stop in here and let u guys know whats going on..

i had some very bad swelling after my op like a week and half after i was all flat for the first week

for about 3 weeks it got really bad..
my P.S. told me to start massaging and i did

i could feel some pretty hard parts that would hurt when i pushed on them at first..
so i started to really massage those pretty hard.. under and all around where they swelling was/gyno use to be..

so i have been doing that for a couple weeks and IM TELLING YOU IT HAS CHANGED A LOT!!!!

i take pics every other week. and i look back and i feel its a HUGE difference..

i really push hard as darn when i do it tho.. all those little hard spots i push and massage them for like 10 min or 5 min as long as i can whenever i have time or am alone..

right now it looks so much better that i feel like a fool for thinking i was fucked and needed a  serious revision..

i only about 8 weeks out i think but its looking a lot better..

i dont expect to be flat because i have some muscle on my chest and it makes it look like i have boobs anyways lol but its fine.. i think everyone should massage pretty hard as soon as it stops hurting..

anyways.. hope this helps someone if not.. idk just wanted to share..

Really appreciate this post! Great to see someone flat post opp only to get the swelling then see it subside with some intense massage...sounds like good advice to me so thanks for putting this up!! I now only have swelling of the nipples and creasing when I tense the chest....just stuck my 3 months post opp pics up on my web if you want to check it out :) www GynecomastiaUK.org

Good luck with your recovery...just off for some intense massaging, lets beat this!! :D
Cheers.

Offline UNIGYNO

• Posting Member
checking in again.. just wanted to let all of you guies know!!

since last time i checked in all the HARD swelling is pretty much gone..
still feel some little hard parts and am still massaging..

IT HELPS A LOT DO IT !!

I thought i was fucked cuz i was so swollen after surgery but now im a lot happier and i feel like a couple more months ill look even better..

right now its to the point its damn near perfect..

i really cant stress how important massaging was for me...

those really hard parts? ya know?
massage that shit!!!
do it till its soft and shit and doesnt hurt much to the touch..
then let it rest and do it again..

i would say i did it for about a hour a day .. about 30min in the mornig and 30 before bed..

sounds like a lot but its worth it..

if ur hands hurt use a roller.. like a lint roller or something and press hard..

anyways .. bye guise.. i will check back in again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024