Author Topic: Planning on Surgery  (Read 15983 times)

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Aww wezzer, we are are rooting for you. 5 months will be a breeze for you bro! Keep us posted. Remember, you can buy all kinds goods later after you have saved up and paid for you surgery. You only need to do this just once. Why not now while you are still young. 

Thankyou so much man, honestly the support and positive energy from all you guys has been super, super nice, it's very much appreciated. Yeah I am going to just pay for the basics in my life like food and stuff and then every other penny is going to go into the gyno fund.

Hahah not worry bro. That’s what the boards are for and we have Zack42 and Poland to thank for too lool! Keep saving bro.

Will keep you posted.
Damien 

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Yeah, I'm not getting it done til June (he offered me the 10th June and I said yes but I'm still waiting for him to confirm). I need those 5 months before that to save the money because I only have around £600 saved up, so I obviously need another £1400. It's going to be really, really tough as I don't earn a lot at ALL and I obviously have bills to pay but I know it'll be worth the struggle. Honest to God, I feel like I'm going to be reborn when I have it done.

I waited 7 months and I promise you that it passes.

Absolutely, Poland! 

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Yes the time will fly by - I can assure you that it does post-op too.

Finance was an issue for me too and I'm still skint heading in towards Christmas but to be honest I don't really care.  This is a decision that will change your body for the rest of your life and make a difference to you every day - it's worth it.

It's still much much cheaper than getting it done in the UK and you get an extremely talented and dedicated surgeon too who is a perfectionist and cares about her patients.

It's amazing how much money you can save if you just cut down on small luxuries so best of luck with it and let us know how you get on.

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Yes the time will fly by - I can assure you that it does post-op too.

Finance was an issue for me too and I'm still skint heading in towards Christmas but to be honest I don't really care.  This is a decision that will change your body for the rest of your life and make a difference to you every day - it's worth it.

It's still much much cheaper than getting it done in the UK and you get an extremely talented and dedicated surgeon too who is a perfectionist and cares about her patients.

It's amazing how much money you can save if you just cut down on small luxuries so best of luck with it and let us know how you get on.

Yeah I'm going to have to cut down on everything but it's totally worth it, this feels like the most important thing I've done for myself.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Well done buddy! Keep us posted, wezzer!

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Poland, bro! How you doing mate? How are you recovering back home?

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
20 days post op

Still alive, just been pretty busy. The trip back was a breeze, and carrying bags was fine. After about 6 days, my left hand side became tender and swelled up with lymphatic fluid and scar tissue; the tissue that has formed feels identical to gland. I had to aspirate periodically, but now the swelling is down on both sides. The incision-scars are fading very quickly, and are blending well. There is a fair bit of scar tissue, and it does almost look like it's back. However, it is better distributed, so I've been wearing t-shirts quite happily. As my nipple contract, it feels as if they're becoming thicker; they used to feel very thin when they were stretched, but now they feel more leathery. I've changed to the underarmour shirt, but I don't think I really need anything at the moment. I'm back to doing press ups, but am sticking to narrow grip.

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
That sucks about the scar tissue man :( I wish there was a drug they could give you to stop it from forming in the first place. What did Katarzyna say about it? Did she just say that massage will diminish it over time? How long have you got to massage for anyway, like weeks or months?

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I'm 3 weeks out today, so I'm not worried. It should go down in a couple of months, but it seems to be shrinking already. Apparently I should massage for 6 months.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Sup Poland!
Welcome back! Damn it does suck with the scar tissues and the swelling. Does it hurt when you aspirate the fluid from the swelling? Where did you get the kit to do this?
I am happy that you are seeing progress. I am told the first 6 weeks after surgery will test you patience, but after that its plain sailing. All the best bro! And upload pics if you can!

Damien

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
It's just scar tissue now and the liquid isn't building up anymore. It was pretty tender when it was engorged, but it was easy enough to do if you've got a little grit. I was given a couple of needles and syringes and bought a bunch more at the chemist. I've been very lucky with my progress as I'm already back to exercising. I'll do pictures in the next few days.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Good to hear you're recovering well Poland.

I was lucky in that I didn't have any fluid buildup at all.

Back to the gym already? That is impressive!  I'm planning to start P90X on New Year's Day but stuffing myself over Christmas for now!

Be great to see some pics when you have a chance.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
No gym, just press ups. I had a lot of gland removed, so that may be the reason that a lot of blood vessels were damaged. Either way, I've got a fair bit of scar tissue built up. I can deal with it though as it's a lot less perky than gynecomastia.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Wow Poland! I am so happy you are doing good! Wish you all the best for the recovery and Happy New Year!

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Just thought I'd say that I'm still here. Recoveries going alright, but I've been too lazy to take regular photos, so I think that I'll just do them at 3 month intervals. The scar tissue is up and down, and my nipples are changing shape all the time. I'm trying not to fixate on changes and just wait until everything's had time to heal.

It seems like there's been a recent glut of Szczezin patients on the forum. I've also noticed a few others in different parts of the forum.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024