Author Topic: Gyno from Steroids  (Read 21518 times)

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
 Hi all, Ive done loads of research just wanna pick some peoples brains.

Stupidly a few years ago I cycled gear for 2 years, Ive not touched nothing for about 2-3 years now, but kept training up.
I managed to get gyno from the gear, left nipple being worse, both got hard lumps under them and puffy when warm. Its very embrassing i work so hard for my body and i wont even take my top off.
Ive been to the doctors twice, NHS UK, and the doctor has basicly said go away. He knows ive took gear in the past and blames it on them. Im currently dieting and aiming to get shreaded with hardly any fat then go back for a third time in 18 months. Surely hes got to do something this time round?

If nothing comes of it what are my options?
3 months of tamoxifen? or wouldnt it go away as i had it so long?

Truely fed up

Thanks.

Offline TigerPaws

If you can feel a round lump/mass under your nipple(s) you most likely have the beginnings of a breast bud from the steroids. If this is so this will very likely stay with you no matter what you do.

You may want to see someone outside of the HNS possibly on the continent, a good endocrinologist should be able to tell you what your hormone levels are. That should give you something more information to make a decision as to what you want to do.

Generally when a breast bud forms it the there forever but that "depends" on how well developed it has become.

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
Thanks for reply. Yeah deffently breast bud. Like grape size hard lumps. Smaller in right one but still there.
Think I may have to do that if the docotor isn't interested again. I'll proberly write a complaint too.
When I first went he did loads of blood tests etc all came back fine.
My hormone levels should be back to normal by now.
I've read about tamoxifen revrsing gyno but I had it for long time now I doubt it will.

Offline TigerPaws

If your hormone levels are back to normal (only testing will show this) then, maybe, just maybe those grape size breast buds might reduce in size.

Some things you need to watch out for is natural estrogen's and those compounds which are in many of the everyday products you consume and use. Learn which compounds are estrogen like and which once mimic how estrogen works and stay away from them.

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
Hmm good info.

Sorry to be a pain as I'm on my phone at work, and working 12s so not gonna get any time at all till sunday. Could you please post some links on every day products, ones estrogen like etc.
Thanks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Estrogen-like compounds are called Phytoestrogens. You can easily find a comprehensive list of which foods contain significant amounts of Phytoestrogens. The list is too easy to find and too long to expect someone to enter it here for you.

A simple web search will provide more information than you would ever want or need.
Grandpa Dan

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
I just wanted a link. But I'll put that in google.

Offline xelnaga13

What steroids were you taking?

When did the gyno appear? On cycle or after?

Were you taking anti estrogens or anti prolactins?

Did you run a proper post cycle therapy? Did you recover?

How long has the gyno been established?

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
Hi,

Courses erm,

1st one was 2ml deca and 40mg dianabol a day, for 5 weeks. No pct,

2nd 1ml Test proviron and  2ml Deca a week, 6 weeks, no pct. Noticed sore nips on cycle but not after.

3rd 2ml tren and 2ml boldanone 5 weeks, then 2 weeks on 80mg a day of winny pct clomid.

4th 2ml test and 2ml deca 6 weeks, pct clomid. sore nips on cycle.

5th and 6th 2ml test and deca with 20mg tammy a day, clomid pct.

7th 1ml Test and mastron with 20mg tammy, pct clomid.

I think ive done anadrol some where in there too.

When I first started out I didnt know what I was doing so wasnt doing pct till 3rd course, and didnt start tammy till my 5th course because my nipples where hurting.

I havent had anything in well over a few years. I started noticing it on my 2nd course but didnt fully understand, been training 7 years now. Did my first course id say about 2007.

Offline xelnaga13

No prami or caber? Sounds like progesterone gyno from the deca. I would go straight to letrozole and run it 2.5 mg ED till it's gone then .5 for a few weeks. Your sex drive will be suppressed and your joints because it will leave your body with no estrogen.

The longer you have it the less chance you can reverse it with medication.

I would also stay away from progesterone spiking steroids such as deca, tren, or anadrol.

Offline bigmanc

• Posting Member
Yeah knew found out tren was bad for progestrone gyno, can't remember if I had any pain with that. I've read up on letrozole before does seem interesting but I've also read sceintific studies on tamoxifen, that it does the trick.

Don't really wanna have sore joints, my knees are already killing me which I'm having psyiho for.

I feel like I've reached my full growth naturally now, I haven't got any plans to take gear again but if I did it would be low test, and mastron with tammy. Very anti gyno course. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024