Author Topic: Diabetic Gyno  (Read 1619 times)

Offline mechhitman

• Posting Member
Im 23 yrs old, im diabetic and developed moobs at the age of 16, havent worn a tshirt so far...Im obese arnd 95kgs,5'10
 :(

I couldnt do anything at my teen years ie during 19-20 as i was in a professional engg collge, then after college i joined a software company and things happened.

During my 20s i was depressed due to all this and then i forgot all abt diabetes and weight...although i have been taking a raincheck on my sugar intake....

After i got a job ive stopped taking my periodic sugar checkup and its been nearly 2 yrs since ive taken a chckup....

Now this gyne his haunting me, im loosing confidence, i feel like everyones pushing me arnd and im loosing focus.

Can i undergo the surgery , is it possible??  :( :(

hammer

As a diabetic that has had several surgeries I would think that you would need to get your sugars under control, as that was a big concern when I had my surgeries.

It would be best to consult a doctor to find out what you will need to do. I also know that if you are also over weight it is also requimended that you lose weight as well.

Good luck with your future, I wish you the very best, God Bless!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline mechhitman

• Posting Member
thanks bob.... im really scared.... i'll meet the doctor this week...hope all goes well....  :-X

hammer

If I can help you in any way get your sugars under control to help get you prepared for surgery, let me know! I have become very good at controlling mine, my doctor has told me he could let me sit in the room and let me talk to myself, as he needs not talk to me. He wishes all his patiances had that good of control! I have gone from using 100 units of Humiline twice a day to 10 to 30 and my "R" to sometimes not at all from as much as 50 units four times a day just a few years ago!

I am still working on weight lose, but my walking ability is limited so it is had to lose. I have dropped 60 lbs over the last five years!

I am hear to help if you would like it, just PM me and I will give you my contact info.

God Bless, think positive and all will go well!

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024