Author Topic: anyone in California!! read  (Read 2324 times)

Offline that1guy

• Posting Member
hey i got the gyne surgery done both lipo and excision.I Developed scar tissue under both nipples. I am trying to find a surgeon in southern California that uses kenalog treatments for scar tissue that is Under The Nipple. Any suggestions? how much did it cost?

Offline xelnaga13

The cost of my kenalog shots was $120 a visit.

Offline that1guy

• Posting Member
did you have to pay any other fees or was it just the 120? did you get them done in cali?

Offline xelnaga13

It was just 120 for the injections... the charges werent separated into items. I had them in PA.

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
The cost will likely be much different depending on if you are going to the same surgeon that did your surgery. I routinely inject kenalog if I suspect there is excessive scar tissue build up. It is no cost to my own patients. $120 per injection is actually quite inexpensive if it is not your original surgeon.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline that1guy

• Posting Member
How much would it cost to have you do the kenalog injections Dr. Cruise? I would love to get them done as soon as possible! I live close to Newport too, which is great.

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
$120 per areola will just cover my costs as a new patient. However, I will honor that cost in your case. Call my office. I will have the front desk waive your consultation fee. There are no other costs.
Sincerely,
Dr. Cruise

Offline that1guy

• Posting Member
Thankyou Dr. Cruise! Just made the phone call, and sent some pictures for you to review. Now waiting for the appointment date. Thank you again and looking forward to meeting you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024