Author Topic: im tired  (Read 2205 times)

Offline zulu90

• Posting Member
im tired off this. im tired.... my soul has grown weary of this nightmare that has taken over. like a curse it follows me everywhere. no privacy. it has become me. eating at my thoughts, my pyhsical being. its my own best kept secret, like a hidden treasure i hide it deep down where nobody knows about, only a myth. a curse that engulfs my future my past and my present. like a caged butterfly i want to be free so i can spread my wings. so everyone can see how beautiful i am. but instead i am thrown away locked in a dungneon that wont be opened. shund from the world a lepper to never be discovered. i am tired... but on a lighter note. everybody have a great saturday

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Obviously you have found the right place. Everyone here knows what you are going through because we have the same condition.

Will there ever be a cure? No, because it is not a disease.

Will it go away on its own? Not if it you have had it for more than a couple of years.

Is it a deformity? No, all mammals have breasts. enlargement of the male breasts is also found in all mammals. It is so common that many medical professionals consider it statistically normal.

Is it more common now than in the past? I don't think so, You can see it in the art of ancient Egypt and the statuary of ancient Greece. The term Gynecomastia was traced to the Greek Physician Galen.

It is a source of embarrassment, That much is true.

There are only two choices. Live with it or have surgery to reduce the breast size.

For the present, there are compression garments that help to conceal it if that is your concern.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bigjohnp

Listen I have had Gyno for over 50 years and I know what you are going through. I have had a very good life 2 wives 2 kids a colleges degree 3 great carriers and menitored many people. I am not bragging I am only saying this is NOT the end of the world. This can be the beginning of a new and exciting life if you don't let the fact you have enlarged breast destroy what can be a buttiful thing. I am 64 years old and wear a 52 D bra and am happy with my life.

Offline TigerPaws

Did I want breasts? No! Did I have a choice? Not really. Have I learned to accept what life has handed me? You bet I have.
Life is what you make of it, the world could care less if you or I live or die. No one really pays attention to you unless you bring attention to yourself.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
all true. 
but you still have the choice to get rid of it for yourself.  thank god in the age of the internet we now better know our options. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024