Author Topic: Would you get gynecomastia surgery if you were me?  (Read 1996 times)

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
Nipples are puffy and unsymmetric

Offline cornsyrup

• Posting Member
Nipples are puffy and unsymmetric

No. I'd say save your money and just get a tummy tuck.

Offline TigerPaws

Looks to me like he needs to "eat more pies". With washboard stomach like this and as fit as he seems he could be of use to some former teammates in Delta Force.

Move on with your life.

hammer

I'm with TigerPaws, but with my Dive team in the Navy!

Be happy!

Offline xelnaga13

I wouldn't. It's possible that the resulting scar tissue could leave you looking worse off.

Offline annoyed30

• Posting Member
haha you arent serious are you?  I dont mean to laugh but i think every guy on this site would take your physique in a second. 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have a nearly perfect male physique.  Cannot tell from your photo if you have any slight amount of "puffy" nipples.

Any surgery to try to remove the puffiness could potentially result in scar tissue, which could mimic the puffiness.

Honestly, best to leave it alone and enjoy the admiring looks of the gals on the beach.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline walt

• Gold Member
you are kidding ? right? why chance scarring for a small ammount of cosmetic work. if you had a set like most of us do and have a washboard frame , then i would say go for it, other wise a little weight gain and some peck work might do the trick.good luck

Offline Xavier

• Bronze Member
I see pictures like this often on this website and it makes me wonder if these people really know what gynecomastia is or means.... This can't be serious.

Offline xelnaga13

I see pictures like this often on this website and it makes me wonder if these people really know what gynecomastia is or means.... This can't be serious.

Agreed. Since ive been a member there have been a hand full of questionable threads. My policy is to assume they are legit until the evidence overwhelmingly points in the other direction. I would hate to accuse someone and turn them off from the forum.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024