Author Topic: Vest maybe getting loose  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Hi,

I have noticed that my zip up surgery vest is loose and only holds at bottom my pecs. I can put my entire hand in easily from the top until I reach the bottom of my pecs . I had surgery just over a week ago. Is this ok?

It maybe because the swelling has gone down. I only noticed this over the past 2 days. The vest is tight everywhere else but the top and gets more loose when I lay down or lean forward.

Offline xelnaga13

You can always add padding to the top.

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Thanks. I tried using a mini-blanket for padding but felt it's     too soft and am better off without it. Any suggestions on what to use for padding? 

Offline xelnaga13

Thanks. I tried using a mini-blanket for padding but felt it's     too soft and am better off without it. Any suggestions on what to use for padding? 

Any kind of folded up cloth would work for home use. If I were out and about I wouldnt bother.

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Thanks. I placed the mini blanket around my back but I didn't think it helped much and I was afraid of stretching the vest. So I'm just not gonna bother and wait till my compression shirts arrive. Hopefully they're the right size. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024