Author Topic: Surgery With Levick - COMPLETE 16th January (Pics now added)  (Read 21989 times)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Cheers Nips!

Will try and get some pics up at the weekend. Need to get someone else to take them for me as I can never seem to really capture my chest when doing selfies.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Look forward to seeing progress, looked great before!

I'm sure everyone who's not yet as far along the process appreciates you taking the time to come back on here with updates too...

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Sorry guys, just couldn't seem to capture it properly on camera!

I've booked an appointment with Mr Levick on the 9th September so I'll wait and see what he says.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Off to Birmingham tomorrow to see Mr Levick.

Quite looking forward to it - been feeling good about my chest recently but it'll be good to get the opinion of the man himself!

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Not been on in a while - so a quick update!

A year post op now, I'm going down to Birmingham next month to get Mr Levick's opinion on things. I'm pretty happy with my chest, look pretty damn good with tight tshirts and shirts (although I say so myself - haha)

My only niggle is that it may not look quite right with my top off. Now, this could be down to the fact I've been bulking at the gym since a month or two after my op, so I've obviously gained a little bodyfat which could contribute to it maybe not looking as good as it should. I'm focussing on losing bodyfat now so time will tell.

Levick told me on my last visit if things weren't quite 100% he'd sort me out, but I don't know if it'll come to that tbh!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Hey Ricardo,

how about some recent photos? - I'm just over a week post-op with Levick, so would be interested to see where you are after a year, especially as I also need to think about doing some kind of training to build a bit of muscle... some photos of where you're at now might help to inspire me!

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Funnily enough I tried to take a few today, I can't seem to capture it properly though!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Well, if it can't be captured on camera, then maybe more of it is in your head (as it were) than is actually really there? - many people say the psychological recovery takes longer than the physical?

If you post some pics of how you are now from the same kind of angles as your last ones on here, then I'm sure we can offer up honest and objective opinions?

The thing is would anyone seeing you with your shirt off for the first time suspect anything was ever wrong, or that anything has ever been done? - I bet not!  :)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Was in for a consultation with Levick yesterday at roughly 14 months past my operation. He says it looks like there is a small amount of scar tissue on my left side, but not enough, in his opinion, to take action against. He said when you start chasing things that small, that's when you start taking backwards steps.

I was happy enough with that. He says the scar tissue can take years to sort itself out so it's not like I'm stuck with it. In his own gyno case, he said he had scar tissue that took 2 years+ to resolve, so for anyone who is worried about scar tissue - just be patient!

He took some photos of my chest and said he'd have them emailed to me, so I'll post them here when I receive them seeing as I was struggling to capture how my chest looks on my crappy phone camera.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Not been on in a while - so a quick update!

A year post op now, I'm going down to Birmingham next month to get Mr Levick's opinion on things. I'm pretty happy with my chest, look pretty damn good with tight tshirts and shirts (although I say so myself - haha)

My only niggle is that it may not look quite right with my top off. Now, this could be down to the fact I've been bulking at the gym since a month or two after my op, so I've obviously gained a little bodyfat which could contribute to it maybe not looking as good as it should. I'm focussing on losing bodyfat now so time will tell.

Levick told me on my last visit if things weren't quite 100% he'd sort me out, but I don't know if it'll come to that tbh!

Just a point about putting fat on where it's been removed by surgery - this shouldnt happen unless you put on huge amounts of weight, which doesnt sound like the case with you. If both the gland and fat was removed, then even if you put on weight via 'bulking' you may put on fat in other areas but it shouldnt be desposited on the chest. Even people who have liposuction in the abdomen area, from my understanding they never put fat on in that area again provide they dont become morbidly obese.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
OK, so the pics haven't arrived from Levick as of yet and I don't want to pester him, so I've attempted to capture it myself. I took a pic of my chest under the bathroom light so hopefully you can see it in all its glory. As you can see, my left pec looks ever so slightly 'fuller' than my right, but not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. Oh, and apologies for the pink boxer shorts ;D

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Looks amazing, i would never of known you had anything done from that photo.

Congrats, enjoy this summer.

Offline Era

• Silver Member

Just a point about putting fat on where it's been removed by surgery - this shouldnt happen unless you put on huge amounts of weight, which doesnt sound like the case with you. If both the gland and fat was removed, then even if you put on weight via 'bulking' you may put on fat in other areas but it shouldnt be desposited on the chest. Even people who have liposuction in the abdomen area, from my understanding they never put fat on in that area again provide they dont become morbidly obese.
Ive put on about 3 stone and have gained some fat on my chest, no where near as much as everywhere else mind you but i still have. Im losing the weight now and it seems to be coming off first before other places.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Hey Ricardo, looking good!

Just realised my surgery was exactly a year to the day after yours - so hoping I look as good as you in a years time!!

Be good to see how things look in a few weeks time if you're busy cutting BF%

At the moment I've got all sorts of swelling and lumps and bumps, and annoying creases on right nip particularly... busy trying to convince myself it will all sort itself out in the end.

Will be posting some more pics to my thread in the next day or two - been very busy of late.

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
Was in for a consultation with Levick yesterday at roughly 14 months past my operation. He says it looks like there is a small amount of scar tissue on my left side, but not enough, in his opinion, to take action against. He said when you start chasing things that small, that's when you start taking backwards steps.

I was happy enough with that. He says the scar tissue can take years to sort itself out so it's not like I'm stuck with it. In his own gyno case, he said he had scar tissue that took 2 years+ to resolve, so for anyone who is worried about scar tissue - just be patient!

He took some photos of my chest and said he'd have them emailed to me, so I'll post them here when I receive them seeing as I was struggling to capture how my chest looks on my crappy phone camera.

Excellent news, I have a large lump of scar tissue under my RHS but its good to know that it might eventually resolve itself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024