Author Topic: My Surgery With Levick 28th November - Updated with 6 Months Pics  (Read 12317 times)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Looking good stem you must be delighted :)

Offline 3rdTimeLucky (Dave)

• Bronze Member

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Having my surgery on Wednesday. Had to come back here to reassure myself I'm doing the right thing. I hope mine looks as good as yours does. Seriously amazing.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Having my surgery on Wednesday. Had to come back here to reassure myself I'm doing the right thing. I hope mine looks as good as yours does. Seriously amazing.

You are doing the right thing Mike. Mine are looking better especially as I've been hitting the weights pretty hard. There is only any creasing if I tense my pecs or raise my hands above my head. Other than that you would never tell. I am off on holiday in 5 weeks and I'm looking forward to not hiding them away. The feeling has taken some time to return and there is still some tenderness when pressed but that's better than the pain that there was. I suspected it would be a long healing process.

Good luck Mike, you'll not regret it!!!!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I recently went and looked at my BEFORE photos and was amazed...

I was so happy that I had kind of forgotten what I looked like before...

It just made me even happier to see how I look now!

Good luck!

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member

I'm so glad I found you. I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted to have private surgery with Levick. I was feeling a bit nervous because my moobs are slightly larger than what I've seen on here. They are around the same size as yours. Seeing your transformation has made me more confident about this surgery than ever before. What compression vests did you buy?

I'm pleased I helped you mate. I started with a large vest an went down to a medium after the swelling had eased and I'd lost some muscle. I was a 42" chest at the time of surgery.  Just being able to wear only a tshirt in the gym is a revelation without a compression top underneath.

sp-thanks for asking, I'm seeing Levick next week for my post op review (10 weeks post op then)but I still have some tenderness in the chest. Not sure if thats normalor something to do with the gym, guess I'll find out next week.

After the op my chest was concave unher each nipple area, the size of each gland, as though the muscle had been restricted from growing. It's filling out again now as I lift more in the gym. I had massive glands so I knew it would be an extended recovery but am very pleased as it stands. Can't wait to see how good I look in the summer.

STill scared of it returning and I'm hoping the small amount of firm tissue under the right nip is scar tissue. Another concern was loose skin around the larger right side but it looks as though this is gonna be all good.

I'll update with some pics in the next week or so.
[/quote]

Just came and had a look at your thread looking for some reassurance. My chest is also concave under the nipple area. I've also gota small bump below my left nipple (not actually under the nipple itself) i mean under the skin below the nipple area. I'm also hoping its just scar tissue. Will have to wait and see.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Thought I'd come back and update 6 months post op. Am I happy? Hell yeah:)

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Holy shit. Nice one! Think I'm gonna have to steal your diet plan from you for when I get back to gym and my other exercise activities badly need to build my chest muscles.

Offline Era

• Silver Member
What an end result, seeing what can be done without having to make an incision underneath the aerola makes me wish i went with levick! Can i ask how much gland you had removed

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
What an end result, seeing what can be done without having to make an incision underneath the aerola makes me wish i went with levick! Can i ask how much gland you had removed

Thanks mate. Approx 100g from the right and approx 30g from the left.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
It's really hard to believe your before and after pictures are the same person!!! - that's about the biggest compliment that can be paid to both Levick for his undoubted skill, and you for your undoubted workout and diet ethics!

Just amazing...

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Thought I'd come back and update 6 months post op. Am I happy? Hell yeah:)

Stem that looks spot on mate. Whats the scarring like under your arm pits? Any chance of some photos?

Im split between going to poland or continueing to save and heading to Levick.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024