Author Topic: Surgery done .. (pre op pictures)  (Read 3445 times)

rimo301

Hey Everybody , yesterday i had the surgery at night (7:30 pm and finished 10:20) ,people were kind ,from what the doctor said , the right gland was bigger than the left one , he showed them to my parents and he did get rid of it , but i wanted to see them . He also told them he did not gland excision only i have some lipo though .

Well mo much pain because of the painkillers they gave to me ..  today i am really ok , some little pain in my chest , but i am getting better every minute , sadly i can't see my chest until next week , untill the doctor removes the drains , 2 drains , and the bandages over my chest , after removing the bandages , i will wear a compression est for like 3 weeks !

One last Word , THANK You all , you helped me : )
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:41:07 AM by rimo301 »

rimo301

Will Get you updated with the pictures when i remove the bandages (before and after pictures)

rimo301

1st day Post op : Well , it was a good day , at first , i didn't feel much pain at all ...
but at the end of the day , i began to feel the left drain stinging , and some pain , well i hate the drains , they are not comfortable ... :( i will take them after 7 daaaaaaays ughh

rimo301

2nd day post op ... getting better , getting used to the drains and the bandages around my chest , that's ok , so the pain is minimal and i am used to it , have to wait 6 more days to get them off and wear compression vest only

Offline stoptit

• Posting Member
hey conrats buddy for going through with this.

im on my 1st week today.
ive never had to take any t3's they gave me. as i dont really feel pain. just soreness.
and i dont have any drains which they were amazed by.

i never had the chance to see my glands, even though i recquested it.

i showered on my 4th day. but i never removed my patch till the 5th.
my right patch was bit more red than the left.

been wearing the vest everyday, except yesterday.

body is still pretty purpleish yellow. especially above the solar plexus and close to both armpits.

i got my done at Maplessurgical with Dr Zeitsman.

cant wait till i can do pushups again.

cheers/!

rimo301

Offline Sarge51

• Posting Member
You're just starting out your recovery journey.

For me, these first few days were the toughest. Do your very best to just power through them.

Keep yourself occupied with movies, games, or books. I noticed when I wasn't busy, I would pay more and more attention to how tight the ace bandage and vest were on me.

Proud of you for taking the first few steps. I wish you luck on the rest of your journey.

Here's to a new and improved life!

rimo301

thanks alot , well , now the drains are useless , but i still have to wait until saturday ... to get the drains and the bandages around my chest off .
the bandages around my chest are really really tight , but i got used to them , and to the drains .

Well when it comes to sleeping drains are a pain in the ass :( that's why i am waiting saturday

after removing the bandages i will wear a compression vest

rimo301

Today is day 8 post op , tonight i am removing the bandages around my whole chest , i will remove also the drains , and i think i will start wearing a compression vest ...

well i am happy , i will be able for the first time actually to see my chest and how it looks like after surgery , which is exciting

yesterday , while i was trying to sleep the bandages were so itchy , it was hell , i felt like i wanted to remove them , but i managed to sleep :) Tonight i am going to show you pre op and post op pictures.

rimo301

my pre op pictures

Front

Left

Right

and tonight my post op pics

rimo301

So ... i went to the doctor, he removed the left drain and he did leave the right one :( he said we have to leave it for the next 3 days !! well getting out the drains was painful for 2 minutes ...

so i like the left part of my chest !

waiting another 3 days for the right drain . and  to see my whole chest

Offline TottiQ8

Waiting your post op pics

Offline Pharmaecopia

• Posting Member

rimo301

55 days Post op Pictures tomorrow :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024