Author Topic: Anyone fancy accompanying me in a trip to Poland?!  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
Ok im not going to go into great detail, but I have the same issue as all of you guys with my chest and it is making my life very crappy so I have decided I am getting it sorted this year. I am 22 years old and from Essex, I graduated last year and am working full time so am starting to save up a bit of money (Was 2k in debt due to my overdraft woops), and having spent 30 minutes reading through Mart's thread from last year - Re: Booked for surgery - Surgery complete - PICS ATTATCHED... updated pics!! - I am very convinced, and he seems to have had fantastic results. The overall price I believe worked out at £2200 including all travel and food etc, which is still less than half of what I have been quoted here in the UK!

I think I will bite the bullet and go alone if nobody is interested, but I thought it would probably be less of an ordeal to go with a someone in the same position as me, and maybe it would push someone else to take the plunge who is a bit tentative at the moment?

Im going to add some photos of my gyn some point tomorrow just to confirm with everyone it is definitely gynocomastia, although I am still a bit chubby after christmas!

I would preferably like to get this op done before summer so maybe in 3 months time if possible, although I am happy to adapt my plans if anyone fancies in on this. Heck maybe even 3 or 4 of us could arrange to go right?! But yeah, I am a friendly guy who is just sick of putting up with this nonsense any longer, so anyone who is interested in joining me, get in touch. I would recommend taking a look at the thread I cited earlier as the results really do look great. I would be happy with half those results, I just want to be able to wear a freaking t-shirt when the sun is out!

I am on Facebook so feel free to inbox me on here your FB name if you fancy chatting to work out a date when we should get these fuckers removed!

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I thought at the time that a 'buddy' system would be a good option for some people. I spent the first day with a guy there who had already had the operation, and it was pretty nice having somebody to talk to. If I'd been there with someone else it may have helped to kill the boredom. Best of luck

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
Yeah that is the thing mate.... I am actually keen on travelling, but being stuck in a foreign country on your own for four days or so (Especially post op) must be a bit of a drag. Im sure we could have a few laughs javascript:void(0)and cries javascript:void(0)  sharing our gyn stories over a pint!

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
I guess java script was void :/ lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024