Author Topic: Do I have Gyne?  (Read 3696 times)

Offline bob723

• Posting Member
I've had the dreaded puffy nipple for as long as I can remember. I asked a doctor about whether or not I had gynecomastia a few years ago, but they told me I didn't because they didn't feel any hard glandular lump. Is it possible I just have excess chest fat? When I flex my pectoral muscle and feel the extra flab it doesn't feel hard but instead just feels like fat. I'm definitely what you would call "skinny fat," or with fat around my midsection and (I think) chest with not enough muscle. I have however gotten serious about weight training in the past month and a half or so, and have put on some weight (the good kind)and plan on continuing to lift and eat a healthy and high protein diet to continue to build muscle. Here are two pictures:

Thank you, I would truly appreciate some responses here.

Offline bob723

• Posting Member
I am 21 years old, by the way.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot see a problem
Grandpa Dan

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
^ditto as well. Looks fine.

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
Side views would be good to see, for me it seems you might have mild gynecomastia/puffy nipples as you said

Offline bob723

• Posting Member
Side views would be good to see, for me it seems you might have mild gynecomastia/puffy nipples as you said

Here is a side view (this picture makes me look like I have more of a gut than I have, although I could shed a bit of body fat)
If this only mild gyne, will continuing to build muscle make my pectoral area look much better than this?

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
I am no doctor, but for me it looks like mild gynecomastia, and loosing fat and building muscles could actually make your nipples look worse/protrude more. But doing that is always good in every other aspect :)

Lets hope a Dr can give you a good answer here

Offline bob723

• Posting Member
Ok, I posted over in the "Ask a Doctor" section.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024