Author Topic: The time has come. Surgery with Levick. 10 Month Update!  (Read 12766 times)

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
that looks very very good.

I found my chest came out a bit more after a few months but not much at all.........just not as mad-flat as 7 days post-op.

lol. funny. I immediately worried about my belly aswell. dont worry bro it looks real good. your nips have shrunk down like mine have.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
I'm a little bit worried. It looks like the stitches have come undone under my left arm. No idea how but I can sort of see inside the cut. Like its about 2.5mm wide and I can see some yellow fatty stuff inside. There's no pain or anything either.Not sure whether to leave it heal or to see a doctor. It's not bleeding or anything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:57:56 AM by mike93 »

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
i didn't have any stitches under my arms, I had small incisions that just healed - dont worry,  just leave them alone & they heal up.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Hi guys, 3 weeks post op today. Scars are both now healing up nicely, right side looks absolutely perfect but my left side has a little lump below the nipple. Not actually under the nipple but in the region below it. It's not really obvious but I fear that after I lose weight, this might show more. I'll put up another picture tomorrow. Still really happy with the results.

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter
Impressive results, Doc L continues to impress! Well done fella.

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
One month post op:

Roller coaster ride starting to begin now. I keep noticing things which are really depressing me. I've got a weird lump under my armpit and my the lump under my right nipple is starting to show more. I think this is scar tissue but I'm not sure. Hopefully it will settle soon. It's still a hell of a lot better than before and I don't regret it one bit but it's still getting me down a bit.

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
mike all i can say is WOW!

possibly the biggest transformation I have ever seen.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
mike all i can say is WOW!

possibly the biggest transformation I have ever seen.

Thanks, it means a lot to me to hear that. My chest has changed a fair bit since I took that picture and it's not as flat but it looks a hell of a lot better than before the op.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
6 and a half week post op:

This whole process is full of ups and downs but as soon as I remember how bad the problem was before it seems irrelevant how perfect the results are. Here are some pictures of 'the healing stage'.

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
how are you coming along now a few months on? I think your last pic actually looks more natural/better than the pic immediately post op :)

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
how are you coming along now a few months on? I think your last pic actually looks more natural/better than the pic immediately post op :)

Thanks Nips,

My chest has stayed pretty much the same as the last picture. I'm extremely happy with it. I feel so much more comfortable with myself and my confidence has rocketed. I'm looking forward to moving on now and seeing what the future holds for me.

Offline bloodygyno

• Posting Member
looks amazing, i think mine was similar to yours pre op.

your results definitely look better. congrats

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member

Thanks Nips,

My chest has stayed pretty much the same as the last picture. I'm extremely happy with it. I feel so much more comfortable with myself and my confidence has rocketed. I'm looking forward to moving on now and seeing what the future holds for me.
[/quote]

That's really awesome, keep on enjoying the rewards! Well done mate.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Hey guys,

I'm really worried. My left nipple still has a lump under it. It still feels like a bit of gland although I don't think this is the case. I also now have little hard bumps the whole way down my left side and also on my left breast. One of the lumps is quite big and that is worrying me. Is this normal?

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
sounds like scar tissue. Have you asked your surgeon?

I'm now 12 weeks post surgery. Everything is good apart from my left nipple still sticks out. Think it's due to scar tissue. My surgeon said it can take up to 18 months to go. Could be the same with you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024