Author Topic: What's the percentage of men who are happy with their final result?  (Read 4429 times)

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I wasn't totally happy after my surgery - so the surgeon did a revision last week. Then he did an aspiration today. And I'll see him next week again.

If you look at my story in the STORY forum, you'll see I wasn't having too much removed. He said the first surgery he removed 20 from each side. I forget if it's 20 cc or what the measurement is.

After 8 weeks healing, there was a bit more to be taken out.

However, for me - I'm still actually 'happy' because I paid for the surgery up front 2 months ago, and everything since is covered by that fee I paid. SO there is no more cost for revisions, or anything.

I saw him today for the aspiration and he said I can come in any day if I need help with my bandages even, like if I wan him to re-tape them (i live alone and re-taping them after a shower can be a pain with my limited arm movement right now).

--

As for this site. For 25 years I lived with it. And - this is a true story - but anytime I would ever hit 160 pounds (I have a small frame) it would start affecting my dreams. I would always have dreams where I was embarrassed about my chest.

It was/is such a huge part of my past, I think even when I am 'done' - i will continue to come here and try to offer a positive vibe to people who come here...

So - his treatment of me - has made the whole experience a very positive one so far.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024